2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Great Truck!
By Dwain on 02/22/06 14:28 PM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I wasn't really planning to buy a F150, just looking around. Then a salesman came up and asks what I was looking for and I said maybe a truck. He then asks if I had time to take one out for a ride. Yes I do! So I took this (my) F150 King Ranch out for a spin. Love at first ride. The interior was all leather and it definitely had all the bells and whistles. So I brought it right off the lot! Took a trip from Texas to Georgia. Average at 70 mph between 19.8 to 20.5 mpg. I was happy with that considering that this is a big truck. It can cruse at 80 mph or above easier that you may think! Donít take one for a test drive because your old truck will be jealous and worried! LOL.

F150 King Ranch 05
By Jay Watson on 05/27/05 19:32 PM (PDT)

The ability of this vehicle to please me was easy. I traded a 95 XLT 5.8L. The engine was slightly weaker with the 5.4 but all in all performs well.

faulty transmission
By John on 04/28/05 05:19 AM (PDT)

This is my second F150 Super Cab 4x4 King Ranch. The first one I really liked a lot, but this one has what I consider to be serious transmission problems. There is a very hard downshift at lower speeds accompanied by a very noticeable "clanking" noise. I am being told by Ford that this is "normal" for F150 series for the period 2000 through 2005. I simply refuse to buy that kind of excuse for not wanting to make the necessary repairs. My 2003 same model type NEVER had that problem. Road handing is poor, in my view. The ride is very noisy. The engine is sluggish at times.

King Ranch
By Joy Ray on 03/19/05 16:57 PM (PST)

A beautiful truck with fantastic power. Very easy to drive, great visibilty with very few blind spots. All in all a great truck.

Luxury Vehicle With A Bed
By MIKE on 03/14/05 21:47 PM (PST)

I didnít go to buy a King Ranch but when I sat in it I knew it was all over! Such a great ride and the attention to detail was just overwhelming! When you open all the windows and moon roof along with "power" rear window its like a rag top! Every thing gets a "10" with the exception of the gas mileage, but I knew that going in and itís really no problem because this truck is a dream to drive. And I have never heard a better sound system! If you want to turn heads and feel like a "king" then try and find a Ford f150 King Ranch and buy it!