Used 2005 Ford F-150 XL SuperCab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

great truck
By Tristan Kiefer

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I compared to Dodge and Chevy and found there to be no comparison. Most interior space and best fuel economy, Ford had made the best truck since 2003 and continues to do so. The interior is huge and has a fabulous design. The only thing i would change is the way the doors open. It drives great and is extremely mechanically sound. I would strongly suggest this truck to anyone looking for one.

Favorite Features

you'll love the interior. cant really say much more.

Suggested Improvements

make the four doors have and individual handle, and runnning boards on base models. thats it

Best Truck I have ever owned
By edgarsdad

I have a 1999 F150 extended cab 4.6L Triton engine. This has been the best truck I have ever owned. I called the Ford dealership at 70,000 miles to check on how much a tune up, brakes you know, what I thought was time or past time, to have done to keep it up to date on maintenance, and was told or asked why? It's not recommended until 100,00 miles. I was shocked! I had run into a little extra money and wanted to have this done while I had the money. To my great surprise, it was not time. The ride and comfort is superb. I will definitely buy another one, if this one EVER runs down. It's like the Energizer Bunny ... It keeps going and going and going! I LOVE IT!

Favorite Features

The oh so comfortable seats, AC, power,payload, body styling, lack of maintenance, and did I mention the comfortable seats and AC :) I drove it from AL to ID and back. The comfort level was just unbelievable I LOVE IT!

Suggested Improvements

The only improvement I could suggest would be to make it totally maintenance free :). Since that is impossible, I can't think of anything. I LOVE IT!