Used 2005 Ford F-150 XLT SuperCab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

F-150 larriet
By Ray m. alvarez

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The truck is great and comfortable on the highway, and the ride is so smooth, it's like riding in a luxury car. The only gripe I have is the gas mileage, but I guess it's because I have the large v-8 motor. I have 36000 miles on it and the mileage is about 17 highway. Although that's not good gas mileage but a lot better than the Dodge of the same size.

The interior layout.

Better gas mileage, can you really improve greatness.

Great Truck
By Bailey

I have had the two body styles before this truck. Hands down, this is the best F150 they have built. Great driving and running truck. I love the fact that I can have a full size truck with 4 doors and it fits in my garage perfect. I was worried about the 5 foot 5 inch bed but it has never been a problem.

The interior is much better than the Chevrolet. We use Chevrolets at work and this is a much better looking truck. The interior is also a much better layout as well as looks.

The only improvement I would like to see would be to add a storage area under the back fold up seat. These are made aftermarket but it would have been nice for it to come with the truck.

Mechanic owned
By Randy111333

I like the truck a lot. I did have a problem with a vibration in the steering wheel at 55mph and up. They fixed that with new tires. The steering wheel is sensitive to bumps when at highway speed. It does not idle as smooth as I think it should when the engine is cold and some times in traffic. I need to take it in for this. Other than that I like it.

I like the way the truck looks in and out.

Make the steering wheel not so sensitive to bumps.

150
By Charlotte Sowell

I love my Ford 150 - hope to upgrade soon. Only thing I feel needs improving in seat covers, they stain too easy. Smooth ride for pick up and excellent view of the road. I will buy another one as soon as I am able.

View of road, comfort, style, bed depth.

Quality of seat covers.

My 6th Ford Truck!
By Ford Family AR

Hey Folks! In our family our 4 door 2005 F150 is called Big Daddy. It has quickly become our daily driver due to its comfort, power, and ease to drive. We almost fight over the keys to see who gets to drive it. It has the 5.4L engine which gets OK MPG, has plenty of room for five adults or two cowboys and lots of gear. We pull horse trailers and it never even shifts down pulling hills. We love our Ford F150 and when this one gets 250,000 miles we will replace it with another Ford F-150!

This truck has an all new interior which is much more ergonomic than the last. More cup holders, better sound system and plenty of storage make it a favorite. The V8 has plenty of power and the long wheelbase offers a smooth ride. WE LOVE OUR FORD!

The only thing that needs to be changed on this truck is the jack offered. Ours twisted when we used it and then broke. Lucky for us we had people following us to the next rodeo. Everything else has been 100% on target for these cowboys.

• SUV