2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Love my truck!
By Kat L. on 11/06/05 00:45 AM (PST)

2005 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab STX Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Had to get a new truck that fit the teens, pulled a trailer, fit the dogs, was comfortable and a good looking work horse. This truck fit the bill and I just love it. Gas mileage is better than I expected; I've averaged 18 in town and up to 25 over the road, and it spends a lot of time on the road. It pulls very well and has no trouble with the hills. It's driver AND passenger friendly.

Problems with truck
By Rick D on 03/11/05 15:41 PM (PST)

Starting out, I do love my truck just have had problems with it. Transmission went in it at 22,000 miles. A/C is getting ready to be worked on because truck dies out. Just have had too many problems with this truck.

Ford's always been the best
By Lucky Lady on 02/02/05 23:24 PM (PST)

I have only had my 2005 for 2 weeks, but it's not the first Ford truck I've owned. I've always found Ford trucks to be reliable, comfortable and able to handle any task I've asked them to perform. So far I'm very satisfied with my new truck and excited about the many adventures that are going to come my way. Of course, with it being a Texas Edition with all the extra chrome, it gets a lot of second looks. LOVE IT!