The Ford F-150 Rocks!
By Welder923 on
2004 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab XLT 4WD Styleside 8 ft. LB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I am a long time pick up truck consumer, I have owned Chevy's, Dodge's, Ford's, and Toyota P/U's, out of all the P/U's that I've had the F- 150 out does them all. It is a great vehicle for off-roading, going camping, fishing, and hunting. Its a great vehicle all round, I don't know what I would do without it. I'd rather have this F-150 P/U then any SUV on the planet except maybe hummer, I wouldn't mine owning a Hummer H1 or H2, yeah they probably out do it offroad, but life isn't all fun & games. I would definitely get another Ford F-150 Extended Cab (2dr) Sytleside 8Ft. bed 4x4, in a heartbeat, if I had the money to afford a second one.
Favorite Features
I enjoy the towing features, so that the transmission doesn't search for the overdrive gear when hauling, or towing. I also like the Engine, triple intake valves, more torque, more hp, more power, and more speed.
Suggested Improvements
That the driver seat would fold up more like the passenger seat so that the side door wouldn't always have to be opened to have good access to the rear seat, and a better locking mechanism for the rear manual sliding window, some kind of extra locking bar, for added security.