2004 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Superb Ford Truck

2004 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

XLT SuperCab (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Superb Ford Truck
By JasenG on

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is my seventh Ford vehicle and after a blissful, 3,700 mile cross- country trip, will undoubtedly not be my last. I have never had any problems with a Ford car or truck and my latest F-150 is no exception. The rugged styling, luxury-car ride quality, and smooth performance, makes the 2004 F- 150 the modern-day truck enthusiastís ultimate and overwhelming choice. The new fully boxed frame and outboard mounted shocks lends to the demise of the harsh, stereotypical ride. The interior is comfortable and stylish and gone is the drab, plastic looking console of the previous models. One test drive will persuade all hesitant truck buyers and ensure the Ford F-150 dynasty.

At 6'2" I easily slide into the seat. Precise handling, impressive passing speed, poise, and styling. With a dual-catback Flowmaster 40-series exhaust system, the truck sounds mean and intimidating. Ability to easily fit 4 adults and a loaded cargo bed.

Adjustable pedals on all models or a longer seat track, better starting acceleration, 20" rim option, standard steering wheel controls, increased seat bottom angle, no dead pedal, brighter headlamps.