All it was ment to be!!!!!
By CoryDale25 on
2004 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab XL Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I had always wanted a full size truck especially since I am 6'3". I was driving a '97 Ford Ranger previously, talk about a cramp, and always had a problem with the size and power of the truck. When I saw this truck, Regular cab, V-8, Blue (my fav. color) and it has a GREAT exterior profile, I was sold....and man am I happy. When I want to sit back and relax on a trip, I can, If I want to 'get up and go' I can do that too. I have never enjoyed a vehicle as much as I love my truck. It is great and I am sure you would enjoy it to. From one Happy Ford F-150 owner.
Favorite Features
I love the two rear doors that swing out and allow you to store behind the seat, perfect for golf clubs or such. I also like the 40-20-40 seats and the counsole that is large and conveinent.I also like the interior design, sleak and stylish along with practical.
Suggested Improvements
Larger glove compartment. When the truck gets wet, around the bottom seal of the side mirrors,and the four corners of the bed from the bed covers, it seems to leak water after the body is already dry and causes water marks on the door running all the way down the side.