2004 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Powerful, Reliable, and Great

2004 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

FX4 SuperCab (5.4L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 6.6 ft. Bed)

Powerful, Reliable, and Great Looking
By Fordtrucks#1 on

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I've put 10,0000 miles on my F-150 FX4 in the 7 months since I got it. I wanted a reliable truck to take to college, & I am sure this truck will get me through college and then some, which I plan to drive it until the wheels fall off. The 5.4l V8 has great power along with good gas mileage for a truck(I avg. 15-17 mpg.) It's very sharp, and I have got lots of compliments on its looks at my high school. I am at 87k miles and no problems whatsoever. The interior and exterior are the sharpest of any truck I,ve seen, and the ride is very smooth to. I am very pleased with my truck, and my next truck will definately be a Ford.

Exterior is extremely sharp. Interior is sharp, comfortable and practical. Power adjustable pedals are cool. 5.4l V8 performance is great. FX4 Off Road decals are sharp, and it does well on/off road. Overall quality is great, and it is a very reliable truck.

Heavier duty seat cloth would be nice, other than that this style of truck is flawless.