2004 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Ford Truck Owner for 33 YEARS

2004 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

Lariat SuperCab (5.4L V8 4x4 4-speed Automatic 5.6 ft. Bed)

Ford Truck Owner for 33 YEARS
By Terry on

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased my first Ford 74 F-250 when I was 15 years old it was beat up. I am a general contractor in Chicago My currant 04 F-150 truck is used for hauling-family trips and it is versatile for all uses. I traded in a 03 for this 04. The ride is awesome, Rear diff. factory recall at 30k., only replacement has been brakes-tires until 158,000 miles, trans rebuilt,had the oil changed today at 168,000 mil (oil every 3000 to 5000 miles)and still running strong. All my Fords have been dependable and I drive-em hard. I was going to try a Chevy before I purchased this one but the new 03 Chevy was $1,400.00 more than this 04 Lariat. I will write another review when I hit 400,000 miles!!!!!

Heated Seats!!!! Sound System, Power Rear Window, Back-up Sensors, RIDE is unreal for a truck

Fords have always been alittle hard on brake wear!!! Engineers need to look at braking system design