Ford enginereed the 2004 FX4 perfectly
By Beenie on
2004 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab FX4 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)
I have to tip my hat to the engineers that designed the 2004 FX4 regular cab truck. I have bought a lot of new vehicles over the years, and this is the best designed vehicle I have bought. You may not believe it, but it is better designed and the quality is as good, if not better than the brand new 1976 Corvette I bought years ago. This is an AWSOME TRUCK. This is the vehicle I've waited for. If you test drive it, you will most likely buy it. This truck is not the old and boring style that Ford stuck with for too many years and it is also nice to have that H/P we had in the late 60's-early 70's. Ford proved to me it made the best truck this year!
Favorite Features
I love the interior look of the truck. You're engineers did an excellent job. All of of your engineers did an excellent job . Again, it is an AWSOME TRUCK. You finally gave a good truck the look it needed. You stepped up!
Suggested Improvements
NONE!! ..... If you think some Ford employee wrote this review to give Ford such an excellent review, that it not the case. I have been an 18 wheeler driver for over 30 years, and I have learned to know a good vehicle when I see one.