2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Most Comfortable Vehicle I've Ever Owned
By MickeyM on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Love the Lariat package with all the bells and whistles. Great looking truck and VERY comfortable. Smooth, quiet, roomy, good-looking, tough, and powerful will sum it all up. I'm 6'3" and about 220lbs and these big seats fit like a glove with plenty of leg room. Even with the drivers seat all the way back, there's still plenty of room for most people in the back. Traded in a loaded Tacoma 4-dr on it, and WOW!!!! what a difference. I just thought I liked my Tacoma. Now, I know why the F-150 is the most popular truck made and the Tacoma is 2nd. GM and Dodge are not even on the same playing field.

2004 Lariet Rocks!
By davisml on 09/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in a 1998 F-150 (that I loved) for this vehicle. I am really impressed with the new design. It rides better, has more power, and definitely feels more solid. I test drove several full size trucks and this one is overall the best by far. It has a smooth, quiet refined ride while still having the feel of a truck, and it has an unusualy small turning radius. The interior is roomy and very comfortable with leather seats that are more comfortable than most. The plastics in the interior are well fitted and do not squeek (no cheap stuff here).

stall tactics`
By cpohner on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

other than the fact i have owned my truck for 2 weeks now, nothing to say but good things..only bad thing, which i hope is a glitch? the truck has stalled on me when i am coasting to a stop or completely stopped. at least 12 times in the 2 week period.had it in the other day. they could not find anything wrong. hope this is not a trend. otherwise hello lemon law. all in all it's a great truck and hope the problem is fixed.

THE BEST JUST GOT BETTER
By WOODIE on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

The new 04 FX4 supercrew is a wonderful vehicle. It functions like a truck as well as a passenger vehicle. Space in the interior is surprising, as is the handling. The extra weight of the new body style is evident, even with the increased horsepower, though. Long-Lewis Ford in Muscle Shoals, Al. sold 90 F-150s in August, and I can see why. It is a hit for Ford Motor Company.

Chevy vs. Ford
By Sarno on 09/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Truck is very nice. Needed to add a little more power (chip). I think the ride is very good, car like. Ford did a great job on the ergos. Everything is in the correct place. I'm a chevy guy and after looking at everything out there in this class I had to buy the Ford. It was simply the best thruck in the class.

Nice Truck
By OvalOs on 09/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

We bought this Ford after being diehard Chevy people. We really like the interior design and spaciousness. It's got plenty of power to get to highway speeds quickly and to pass with no problems. It's an awesome truck!

Awesome
By Bernie D on 08/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Just picked it up and it is absolutely incredible. Ride is smooth as silk. Glad I grabbed one.

Very satisfied customer
By Mackie Smith on 08/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This is the second F150 I have had, The first has 235,000 miles on the clock and is still not using oil and running well. My son is still very happy with it. The current model is 9 months old with 73,000 miles on it and it has been a terrific truck. I would recommend it to anyone whos job requires high mileage like mine. It is comfortable and quiet,Quieter than my car.

the best
By Me1 on 08/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This truck is the best truck I've ever drivin'. Plenty of power, room and lots of buttons. I'm very proud to be driving such a great Ford Truck!!

all around best truck
By Pickupman on 08/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned several trucks and the new f150 is the best of the best. drove all the others, none compare to f150 interior or refinement. its the cadillac of trucks. love the new 3 valve 5.4l V8. pulls the boat effortlessly , don't even know its back there !