2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Red FX4
By allen terwilliger on 11/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab FX4 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My truck was the first flareside model that arrived at the dealer. I think they were as excited as I was to see it. After trading in a much loved 2002 f150, I wondered if I was doing the right thing. The truck is super.So many revised and new features. The rgular cab has great space behind the seat for storage. Just love the truck. I feel it puts other trucks to shame!

04 F150 is a WINNER
By Bob Williams on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab STX 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I keep my trucks for a long time. Once I drove the new Ford I had to hve one. The power is great, the styling captures alot of looks from drivers of all makes. If this F150 gives me the same service as my 93' model then I'd have to say I got my monies worth. There's no better looking truck on the road.

Awesome Truck
By jsetapart on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab STX Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I could not have asked for a better- looking, more comfortable, rugged truck. By far the smoothest truck I've ever had the good fortune to set foot in.

The Ford F-150 Rocks!
By Welder923 on 09/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XLT 4WD Styleside 8 ft. LB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I am a long time pick up truck consumer, I have owned Chevy's, Dodge's, Ford's, and Toyota P/U's, out of all the P/U's that I've had the F- 150 out does them all. It is a great vehicle for off-roading, going camping, fishing, and hunting. Its a great vehicle all round, I don't know what I would do without it. I'd rather have this F-150 P/U then any SUV on the planet except maybe hummer, I wouldn't mine owning a Hummer H1 or H2, yeah they probably out do it offroad, but life isn't all fun & games. I would definitely get another Ford F-150 Extended Cab (2dr) Sytleside 8Ft. bed 4x4, in a heartbeat, if I had the money to afford a second one.

The best truck ever
By otoniel on 09/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XL Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

if you want to buy a real truck, this is the one that you need

Very Pleased
By William W. Moore on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

This is my forth and I will buy another when it comes time