2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
My F150
By woriax on 11/15/04 21:20 PM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Awesome!!! Love my F150 cause it's strong and reliable. I had a defective gas lid, but other than that, it has been an awesome vehicle. Tows stuff amazingly easy and is so comfortable cruising on highways at 83. I get good gas mileage for a huge vehicle as well... like 20-22 on the highway. If I had it to do over again, I would get the same vehicle, time and time over... Forget it Chevy and Dodge. This is the truck! Titan what??? Maybe in japan that truck would get some attention.

my F-150 super crew
By irh99 on 11/14/04 15:48 PM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love my new truck . I've always owned fords because of their reliability. I'm sure this new pick-up going last a long time.

Rough idle
By herman poppell on 11/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great truck but the 5.4 has a rough idle. This problem is noted in special service massage, 18116 Setember1, 2004 (Ford's OASIS) but no fix as yet. We hope for the fix soon.

Impressed with my F150
By scomo72 on 10/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I am very happy with my F150 FX4. I was a little concerned with the MPG, but it is better than what I expected at arounnd 15 and that is even with my heavy foot. Also, I recommend the FX4 model if you are looking for a business look. I have received numerous complements from my colleagues, who fully anticipated the interior having a truck look, but when they got in they thought it had a luxury car look to it.

Great Truck
By RKA on 10/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great Driving Truck. Rides like a luxury sedan.

Big and Handsome
By heavy on 10/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Nice in many ways, comfort, style and performance. Very good build quality and paint is smooth. I have the 5.4 liter and there was no selection on this review menu for my configuration. I am getting 16-17 miles on the hwy.

Big and Handsome
By heavy on 10/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Great Truck
By JohnnyFordBoy on 10/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I recently picked up my new F150. It's a superb truck that rides like my 2002 Explorer. Drive it nicely and you can get about the same gas mileage too. It packs a punch and the comfort of the interior is undeniably the best around. Seats are perfect and the the fit is perfect. Great truck..... The back end of the new F-150 is actually higher than a 2000 F-350 Dually 4x4.

BEST TRUCK EVER!
By happyF150Guy on 10/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I can't believe how well it rides and drives! It is total luxury with all the abilities of a real truck! It drives smooth, it pulls hard, it rides quiet and gets better milage than my 1999 model did!

Most Comfortable Vehicle I've Ever Owned
By MickeyM on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Love the Lariat package with all the bells and whistles. Great looking truck and VERY comfortable. Smooth, quiet, roomy, good-looking, tough, and powerful will sum it all up. I'm 6'3" and about 220lbs and these big seats fit like a glove with plenty of leg room. Even with the drivers seat all the way back, there's still plenty of room for most people in the back. Traded in a loaded Tacoma 4-dr on it, and WOW!!!! what a difference. I just thought I liked my Tacoma. Now, I know why the F-150 is the most popular truck made and the Tacoma is 2nd. GM and Dodge are not even on the same playing field.