2004 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
thrust
By svtbirdman on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning Rwd Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

the fastest, most fun, and the best looking truck on the road!

2004 f150: funtional and ergornomic
By fins on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My new 2004 f150 is an outstanding synergistic design .Both ergornomically and funtionality are met with this one.. You can drive in luxury, take your dogs to the beach and haul around everyones wishlist with one vehicle.. Driver vision is unsurpassed!!!

Great 2004 F150
By Phil Phillips on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

All I have to report is not the greatest on performance but a ton of power. The Ford Motor Company has done a great job on the years truck!

Ford F150 Super Crew Lariat 4WD
By J. Thurston on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This pickup is the best of all the Ford pickups I've owned. It has a comfortable, quite ride, excellent road vision day and night. The sound system is excellent. The majority of the controls and buttons are easy to see and use. I do wonder though why the grill was engineered to be attached to the hood? The assisted lift tailgate is a pleasure to use and the deep bed is nice also. I did have a tonneau cover by Lear installed which blocks off some of the rear view, a potentially dangerous situation, but that is not a fault of Ford.

I made the move to Ford
By JDonato on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab STX 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had all the major pickup brands in the past 10 years. I went through them all. This has to be the best pickup I have ever purchased. It's amazing, In and out amazing. I can't even think of what more to say. Power, comfort, pull, style, quality, I mean quality. The 2004 Ford F150 is so tight it's tailpipe could pop out diamonds if coal was it's fuel. Good Job Ford, I am thinking that the leader in sales is about to go far passed the competitors.. Unreal! Joseph Donato

its fun to drive
By ger99allen on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

its every thing they add it was on tv. quiet fast smooth powerful great looking and an attention getter, every where i go people ask to look in it this makes me feel great. passing is NO problem with this truck its like driving a mustang at times

my pick-up
By glowpen on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Reliable, fun to drive, at least 18mpg. city driving, comfort would have been a ten, but the bench seat leans to the inside, other than that its a fun hard working truck. Ford will be the only make that i will buy. Hope the rest of you people try a Ford soon.

NEW WHEELS
By Turbo Diesel on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

THIS REALLY IS THE ONLY TRUCK THAT EARNED THE TITLE F-150, AND I HAVE PUT SOME EXRTA FEATURES THAT I WILL MENTION. BUT FIRST, THE TRUCK HAULS LIKE NO OTHER. CHEVY, DODGE, AND TOYOTA DON'T MATCH THE TRITON V8 THIS PUPPY HAS. WHILE IT'S NOT A F-150 LIGHTNING, IT ACCELERATES VERY WELL.

solid platform and ride.
By dbruneau on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I'm driving a 5.4 liter on a extended trip. This is a very refined pickup truck. I was suprised at the intitial assembly quality and materials used for the interior. The sound system is very good and the power train is very smoooth and quiet. Very good ride. Good power, but weight uses up the poneys. No wind noise. Handles well on the turns. Flawless paint and trim. Gas consumption is 15-17mph on the freeways.

Needs More ...Still
By TOD404 on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

After owning a GM for the past 3 years, this truck does not handle as well. It may be the hieght of the truck or it may be the chassis/suspension. All I know is I cannot corner as well as my old truck. Power wise, even though I have the 5.4L, it just doesn't seem to have the response I am looking for. I seem to be pushing the accelerator more than I am used to. I hope with more break in miles, this will improve.