2004 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
WHAT A TRUCK
By Lopes on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I LOVE THIS FORD I OWNED THE 2001 SUPER CREW AND THERE IS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT

2004 Ford FX4
By Goose on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is comfortable, quiet, and smooth. It's ride and quietness is comparable to most high priced luxuary cars. The V8 seems slow, but the cab is so quiet you find yourself speeding before you know it. The quietness of the cab takes away from the power of the V8. Definitely the best truck ever produced.

Best and Toughest Truck I ever Owned!
By markac on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My F150 Lariat 4x4 is all around the best truck I have ever owned. I tow quarter horses all over the southeat for shows. I thought I would need a F250 for the towing, but I was wrong. With 9900Lbs towing I can do it with a 1/2 ton truck now! I love this truck. Inside is the best of all. I have the console shifter and everone at the shows that sees it loves it as much a I do. This is a real mans truck now!

jim gilmore review of 2004 f150
By jim gilmore on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

vehicle should have arm rests in the capt chairs and a higher console for armresting

Great Truck F150
By Ware-Ehlers on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The Ford F150 Super Crew 2wd is a very nice truck, very comfortable and handles well. Hauling capacity is great. Only drawback is the mileage, 16-17 mpg. Very dependable vehicle. Built Ford tough.

The Best Truck in the world
By ThugsRus on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning Rwd Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

I have no worries about this Truck. Built ford tough is right. I go driving just for the heck of it. This thing is so awsome. And the girls love it. I'm the first person I know to own a '04 Lightning. Now 2 of my buddies are going to get one. Good Job Ford

thrust
By svtbirdman on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

the fastest, most fun, and the best looking truck on the road!

Almost got it right!!!
By oldsman on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Had to have one based on interior and exterior styling. It's replacing a Chevy Avalanche. Ford is always 50Hp shy of Chevy and the new F150 is no exception. The 5.4L3V Triton does not feel like a 300Hp motor. Throttle response is sluggish. Bottom end and midrange feel good but the engine has no top end and there's a 5k rev limiter. Whoopie, 80% of the torque is at 1000RPM. If I want a heavy tow vehicle, I'll buy an F350.

2004 f150: funtional and ergornomic
By fins on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My new 2004 f150 is an outstanding synergistic design .Both ergornomically and funtionality are met with this one.. You can drive in luxury, take your dogs to the beach and haul around everyones wishlist with one vehicle.. Driver vision is unsurpassed!!!

Ford F150 Super Crew Lariat 4WD
By J. Thurston on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This pickup is the best of all the Ford pickups I've owned. It has a comfortable, quite ride, excellent road vision day and night. The sound system is excellent. The majority of the controls and buttons are easy to see and use. I do wonder though why the grill was engineered to be attached to the hood? The assisted lift tailgate is a pleasure to use and the deep bed is nice also. I did have a tonneau cover by Lear installed which blocks off some of the rear view, a potentially dangerous situation, but that is not a fault of Ford.