2004 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews 62

2004 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

2004 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab XL Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Lovin' It!
By bug892 on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is fantastic. Really an improvement over the previous models. I like the smooth ride, and the new design. However, I think they've cut some corners. The leather seems inferior to the leather in our '99 Expedition. There is no light in the glove box, the center storage bin, or under the hood! Never had a truck without a light under the hood! I also think some of the interior ergonomics could be improved (placement of cup holders behind shifter is awekward, half of the dash is taken up by ash tray and lighter and I don't smoke!) But all that said, this truck is exceptional in build quality and comfort. I take it out every excuse I get!

Best truck I have driven - in several
By Fred jones on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent ride, also good handling,and quieter ride than I've ever experienced in a pickup truck.

My Ford
By goldhopful on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This Is my 3rd ford f150. I have never had a problem with them. I bougbt this ford truck for comfort and style and it is very thing I wanted.

Great Truck F150
By Ware-Ehlers on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The Ford F150 Super Crew 2wd is a very nice truck, very comfortable and handles well. Hauling capacity is great. Only drawback is the mileage, 16-17 mpg. Very dependable vehicle. Built Ford tough.

WHAT A TRUCK
By Lopes on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I LOVE THIS FORD I OWNED THE 2001 SUPER CREW AND THERE IS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT

2004 Ford FX4
By Goose on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is comfortable, quiet, and smooth. It's ride and quietness is comparable to most high priced luxuary cars. The V8 seems slow, but the cab is so quiet you find yourself speeding before you know it. The quietness of the cab takes away from the power of the V8. Definitely the best truck ever produced.

Best and Toughest Truck I ever Owned!
By markac on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My F150 Lariat 4x4 is all around the best truck I have ever owned. I tow quarter horses all over the southeat for shows. I thought I would need a F250 for the towing, but I was wrong. With 9900Lbs towing I can do it with a 1/2 ton truck now! I love this truck. Inside is the best of all. I have the console shifter and everone at the shows that sees it loves it as much a I do. This is a real mans truck now!

jim gilmore review of 2004 f150
By jim gilmore on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

vehicle should have arm rests in the capt chairs and a higher console for armresting

The Best Truck in the world
By ThugsRus on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning Rwd Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

I have no worries about this Truck. Built ford tough is right. I go driving just for the heck of it. This thing is so awsome. And the girls love it. I'm the first person I know to own a '04 Lightning. Now 2 of my buddies are going to get one. Good Job Ford

thrust
By svtbirdman on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

the fastest, most fun, and the best looking truck on the road!