2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews 6

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Year Long Honeymoon
By Tom on 12/25/04 19:23 PM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

After a year and 14,000 miles living with my aspen green s'crew, I can say this is the highest quality vehicle I've ever owned. Had no problems whatsoever and upholstery is wearing very well. It is a great hauler for my 19' Chapparral and also for my family on long trips.

Excellent Choice
By scomo72 on 12/25/04 01:27 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I purchase this truck about 5 months ago and am definately impressed. I love the endless compliments I receive on the interior and exterior looks. We just a foot of snow and ice and my truck handled beautifully. Honestly, I didn't even need the 4 wheel drive the majority of the time. And as far as the fuel efficiency, it does really well compared to my friends who have a similar Ram and Chevy truck. I love me truck.

F150 owner x6 over 30 years
By Dale on 12/22/04 19:47 PM (PST)

My wife drives daily and says it's a 'smooth ride' but thirsty. MPG at 14- 15 in town, but +20 hiway. Likes to run at about 80 mph..gets better as it climbs. Good detail, a bit springy ride, inside spacious. Handles very well. Don't lose the key ... big $$$ to replace.

2004 SUPR CREW 4X4
By BARTLB on 12/22/04 02:56 AM (PST)

Interior finish is excellent, very quiet cab noise level. Superb ride for a truck. Very solid feel.

My Best Ride
By mike bartol on 12/12/04 23:29 PM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Since 1986 I have purchased a new vehicle every year. The new 2004 Ford F-150, for my needs & desires, has been the best of those purchases! The ride and handeling make it a pleasure to drive. The transmission is verry smooth and the fuel mileage, (although not sientific), seems to be as good or better than my friends who drive other makes of the same class. I'm not a big fan of the fake wood trim, but aside from that, the interior is verry nice. The exterior has a clean crisp look that, I think, will hold it's own for a few years to come. I am not suprised to hear that some people feel that this truck is sluggish. The ride in this truck is so good that I think you loose some sense of speed.

F150
By Diane Morse on 12/12/04 19:38 PM (PST)

The truck is fun to drive, gas mileage and weight of the vehical could be improved.

'04 FX4 SuperCrew
By Chris on 12/02/04 13:06 PM (PST)

I had my FX4 for about two weeks and I love everything about it. The styling is perfect, interior is inviting, and the ride is second to none. The truck exceeded my expectations. Looked and compared trucks with Nissan and Chevy, but they were very cheaply built.

This is a KEEPER
By CH on 12/02/04 00:31 AM (PST)

I recommend the FX4 model, and the 18" wheels. This truck turns heads Big! The interior is great design. This is the 4th F150 (all different years) I have owned and they just keep getting better.

BRAKES
By RUSSELL LEONCHIK on 11/17/04 21:34 PM (PST)

I HAVE 550 MILES ON THIS TRUCK THE DRIVER SIDE ROTOR HAS GROOVES IN IT THE OTHER 3 ROTORS ARE SMOOTH TO MUCH BRAKE DUST ON FRONT WHEELS FORD NEEDS TO PUT BETTER BRAKE PADS ON THERE TRUCKS

Ford's new F150 is SUPER!
By jwindle on 11/16/04 08:02 AM (PST)

I traded in my relialbe 1998 Ford F150 for a 2004 SuperCrew Lariat and I love the new truck. The interior of the Lariat is head and shoulders above the competition. I looked at Nissan and Chevy trucks, but they just didn't compare favorably with the new Ford. I get about 1 to 2 MPG better than my 1998 F150 and have had no problems to date.