2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Wind Noise
By Mondo on 01/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XLT Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The wind noise is excessive. I've had the sliding back window replaced twice and still problem exists. I cannot even listen to radio or carry on a normal conversation. I drive the truck 100 miles to work and back every day so it is very dissapointing. I bought the truck on Jan 1 and it has been in the shop three times. It also has a significant electrical burning smell the dealer tells me is typical. I think I got a lemon!

Great Job Ford
By DesrochersRick on 01/27/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab STX Rwd Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The only thing I would change is I have a STX-150 and it is a great truck but rolling down the window is difficult because it is so low. Other than that really enjoy my new F-150, switched from Chevy to Ford and a great move

Beauty&The Beast
By Heinie on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab FX4 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is beautiful, in every respect. It has tremendus power,and has te ride of a fine car. I dont think any truck ever made,even comes close.

All-around Outstanding Truck
By PeterKroft on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This truck is absolutely outstanding, with more horsepower than the previous F-150 I had and an interior that's super slick, I love my truck.

Back to the future,Ford!
By Dale A. Drottar on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab STX Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Ford has come from the past and now looks toward the futer with the new F- 150. The exterior style speaks for itself, the sleek tough look rather than the massive bulkiness looks like a roughneck on a Sunday drive,everyday! The interior design is roomy and comfortable with nice style. Although there is room for design improvement, there is a feeling of pride when guests enter the cab.

great
By mrbill on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab FX4 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

this is the best pickup i have ever had

the best
By himmertime on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

its the best truck ive ever owned

Nicest truck ever
By rhswithrow321 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab STX 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best F-150 I have ever drove in my life. It is has just enough power and the new look is awesome. The interior and exterior is the best looking truck on the market. It rides great and has fairly good gas milage. I would recomend this truck to any one.

04 ford 150
By cpetego on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XL Rwd Styleside 8 ft. LB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

i tested the 03 and 04. the 04 drives smooth and is real quit. the seats are big and full of comfort.i love the interior mostly the dash. all in all this is a realy nice truck and i am happy i own it.

Ron's Review
By Ron Jean on 01/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

For the most part the new f150 is a fine truck. My main complaint is that they droped the ball matching this motor with this truck.I find it very slugish on the lower end of the power band. The truck i traded in had a 4.2 6 cylinder with 110000 miles and it still had more bottom end tourque. They need to put more horsepower under the hood!!!!!