Used 2004 Ford F-150 FX4 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Get One!
By Bill B.

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I looked at several trucks before purchasing my first F-150 to include the highly regarded Nissan Titan. I didn't like the Titan. It looked cheap on the inside and didn't feel like it had the room or the power that they said. The F-150 is awesome! It looks great both inside and out. I don't notice the lack of power than some have reported. I got over 7 K off the list and they threw in a bedliner to close the deal. Trucks are not what they used to be. Go and get an FX4 Super Crew. You will not be disappointed.

Interior, radio sounds great, power moonroof and rear window, and the seats.

Gas mileage, but there has to be a drawback to this vehicle somewhere.

the best truck on the road.
By jerome fokas

its my 3thrid f-150 and i love this one the best hands down the compareson. its huge inside with a wild side like no other.very quit, powerful, sweet motor, and alot of fun to drive.

inside the whole package, i got the roof, leather, fully loaded and all the bells, its great and i am getting one more in two week for my company. my parther has one right now. its a 97 with 170,000 miles.

the truck is great and need nothing. thanks you ford, proud customer, jerome fokas 7 years running now and over 400,000 combined miles through 3 trucks.

6 months of hard drivin'
By brad randall

Absolutely the finest machine I've owned....It impresses me more than my first new car, (1967 390 Mustang GT ), which I thought could never be matched in quality ,or, guts. Ford put their heart and soul into this one!

Console shift...torque...horsepower... looks

ashtray a little cantankerous...

Amazing
By dvenoregon

Some reviews state the cabin is too noisy. Totally untrue. The cabin is quieter than most sedans on the market and is very roomy, especially leg- room. The new body style brings back the masculinity of a pickup. The new frame (nine times stronger than the previous model) and suspension allow for excellent cornering, stability, and braking. My dad has a 2000 F150, and you can really feel the difference between the two. The new one is much smoother. The only negatives are the added weight for the new model take away some of the oomph off the line. Gas mileage is poor (13-14) although I didn't expect much.

!!!GET THE REAR SENSORS!!! - Absolutely love them. You can get within 10 inches of an object behind the vehicle. Electric sliding rear window is nice, too, especially in SuperCrew where you can't reach the window.

Increase another 15-20HP. Engine great overall, though.

New F-150 is best yet!
By Gary222

I've had my F-150 FX4 Supercrew for about 4 months now. The ONLY thing that I found I don't love about it is the gas mileage. I find that a significant departure from what they claim. Other than that, the truck is a pleasure to drive and I love it inside and out. I topped it off with a rhinoliner and an Access soft cover and it was one great truck of utility. It's comfortable for the family and it can also haul a load of cargo--and it looks and feels great the entire time. I'm in love with the truck--go drive one, I think you'll be in love with it, too!

The looks, both inside and out are fantastic. It is also VERY quiet, as Ford claims.

If Ford can't make the 14/19 mpg that it claims on the sticker, then it should change the sticker. Had I known I would get 13 on the hwy rather than 19, I may not have bought it. The truck is AWESOME in every respect, but the mileage isn't what they claim.