2004 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning - Consumer Reviews

SVT Lightning 5.4L V8 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic - (55 reviews )
mine is a 2001 lightning
By sliverbullit on 01/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning Rwd Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

i love my truck but my biggest complaint is seat comfort and the lack of detail in the interior . carbon fiber trim would look nice . but no big deal

Take care of it and it'll take care of u
By GYPSY BOY on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

The truck has tons of torque and a more than a respectable amount of horsepower. I bought the truck in july of 2002 and had a few problems with it but that was due to some tuff driving. If you take care of the truck it'll take care of you. the truck gets complements from everyone old and young,and when I say old I mean senior citizen. Bottom line, I love the truck and it gave me a lot of respect for ford, except for the service and warranty department.

The Lighting
By lilpimpc666 on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This truck is outstanding. I have never in my life seen a truck that is as quick and fast as this one is.I have a friend who bought one of the new rt10 Dodge trucks And he is embarresed to come over two my house . The lighting is just so much faster it's unbelieve able. All that new Dodge is ., is talk. I love everything about the lighting. There is absolutly nothing bad about it. It's perfect

ford truck
By Donnie Bramlet on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

this truck is awesome and fast

ford
By Chad Hortman on 01/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I think this truck is very outstanding. It's feattures are awesome

By Evo on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

These trucks respond well to mods. My truck has run with only a Superchips Micro Tuner and an after market air filter a 13.19 in the 1/4 mile @ 106+ MPH. I currently have 8000 miles on it with no problems what so ever.

bre's to fast for ya truck
By bre on 11/24/03 00:00 AM (PST)

After I got my truck i relized I didnt have to do that much work, The first thing I did was get new tires and rims, just because thats the kind of person I am after that I put racing seats in, and did a paint job.

Best sports truck for the money.
By Jeffwbaldwin on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

0-60 in 5.4 and 148 Mph in under 15, no production truck can touch that. Reliability should be fine. Nice and tightly built. Just bought it last week. Great breaking and pretty quite cab, until the supercharger kicks in. Kick up the tunes and hold on tight.

The Best Truck in the world
By ThugsRus on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I have no worries about this Truck. Built ford tough is right. I go driving just for the heck of it. This thing is so awsome. And the girls love it. I'm the first person I know to own a '04 Lightning. Now 2 of my buddies are going to get one. Good Job Ford

thrust
By svtbirdman on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

the fastest, most fun, and the best looking truck on the road!