2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
My 5th Ford Truck
By John Kay on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the ultimate in pickups. Power to spare, room for everyone, easy to drive and handles great.My wife loves this machine! This truck is like a sedan with a bed! My 5th Ford pickup since 1995, and I've never had one thing go wrong with any of them. I laugh at the Ram and Chevy owners I work with when they tell me of breakdowns they experience. I even got a loyal Chevy fan to switch to Ford. Of course I must admit it was pretty easy when his Z74 kept breaking down after 50000 miles. You can't go wrong with this truck!

Minor changes
By durdeng on 03/20/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I changed the front suspension by adding a 2 1/2 spacer from day star to even out the truck. I have also added an airaide cold air system for additional power. This truck has met all expectations and with some personal changes makes it even more enjoyable to drive.

my stx 150
By K.C. 06 on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

so far so good .my truck is a great riding truck.good power and great looks inside and out. just wish i could drive it more.

Happy but...
By 1st F150 on 03/08/04 00:00 AM (PST)

First time Ford Truck buyer. The quality of the interior is very nice (but cramped) along with a nice ride. However, to get a good truck with decent power, you have to get ALL of the upgrades. Also get the two tone paint, otherwise the truck just has a cheap look to it. Two weeks after buying this truck my neighbor pulls up in a full size Nissan!?! It had the room AND the power I was missing for much less. Please research what you are getting for your money. This is a good truck with a NICE interior, but power and comfort are lacking.

Awesome Truck
By SilvrDrgn on 02/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This is my 5th F-150, and it is the best one ever!

Superb Truck
By lrudduck on 02/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This truck is extremely well built - everything feels sturdy but is still very comfortable. Very quiet, smooth ride. Plenty of power. Lots of options. Looks great. Handles great in sun and snow.

Love It
By SLO Bigdog on 02/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I love my new F-150 Supercrew FX4. The only thing I don't like is the 5.5 bed, however I will get a lot more use out of the full size 4 door rear cab than I will over the bed. The optional bed extender makes a big difference. The ride is smooth and I love the feel of my leather captians chairs and the look of the flow thru shifter. I choose the power moonroof instead of the over head center rail console. The flow thru center console has plenty of space. All I need now is a humidor...

2004 F150 FX4
By BBlake on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Ford continues to be the best truck you can buy. This is my 6th F150 and it is the best. I looked at the other makes this time around and they did not come close to the quality and value of the F150

Brads review
By btbarber on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This truck has been a wonderful vehicle to drive, it fills all my needs.For work and everyday use. I would recommend it to anyone.

My new truck
By ford grl on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I traded in 2002 Liberty due to poor fuel econemy, driveability in the winter,lack of space, and limited towing. My new truck has taken care of all these prob. Including fuel econemy.