2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
2004 f150: funtional and ergornomic
By fins on 10/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My new 2004 f150 is an outstanding synergistic design .Both ergornomically and funtionality are met with this one.. You can drive in luxury, take your dogs to the beach and haul around everyones wishlist with one vehicle.. Driver vision is unsurpassed!!!

I made the move to Ford
By JDonato on 10/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab STX 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have had all the major pickup brands in the past 10 years. I went through them all. This has to be the best pickup I have ever purchased. It's amazing, In and out amazing. I can't even think of what more to say. Power, comfort, pull, style, quality, I mean quality. The 2004 Ford F150 is so tight it's tailpipe could pop out diamonds if coal was it's fuel. Good Job Ford, I am thinking that the leader in sales is about to go far passed the competitors.. Unreal! Joseph Donato

its fun to drive
By ger99allen on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

its every thing they add it was on tv. quiet fast smooth powerful great looking and an attention getter, every where i go people ask to look in it this makes me feel great. passing is NO problem with this truck its like driving a mustang at times

my pick-up
By glowpen on 10/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Reliable, fun to drive, at least 18mpg. city driving, comfort would have been a ten, but the bench seat leans to the inside, other than that its a fun hard working truck. Ford will be the only make that i will buy. Hope the rest of you people try a Ford soon.

NEW WHEELS
By Turbo Diesel on 10/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

THIS REALLY IS THE ONLY TRUCK THAT EARNED THE TITLE F-150, AND I HAVE PUT SOME EXRTA FEATURES THAT I WILL MENTION. BUT FIRST, THE TRUCK HAULS LIKE NO OTHER. CHEVY, DODGE, AND TOYOTA DON'T MATCH THE TRITON V8 THIS PUPPY HAS. WHILE IT'S NOT A F-150 LIGHTNING, IT ACCELERATES VERY WELL.

Needs More ...Still
By TOD404 on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

After owning a GM for the past 3 years, this truck does not handle as well. It may be the hieght of the truck or it may be the chassis/suspension. All I know is I cannot corner as well as my old truck. Power wise, even though I have the 5.4L, it just doesn't seem to have the response I am looking for. I seem to be pushing the accelerator more than I am used to. I hope with more break in miles, this will improve.

best truck ever
By zenparis on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

after having owned only trucks for the last 25 years,this new ford blows everything away.have been off road and up to maine with it.i can drive all day and still love it.been waiting for a reason to get out of my 98 f-150 and the wait was worth it.ford will have a huge hit with truck lovers ,the only thing i did'nt like was paying close to list for it.

The best never rest
By CNASH 9 on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

After 3 years in a noisy and under powered Toyota Turdra, I was anxious to get back to a real truck. I was very pleased and impressed from the first test drive. The ride quality is as good or better than most "Luxury" cars. It handles the road very well and the steering feedback gives the driver an increased level of confidence in all types of road and weather conditions. If you are considering buying a truck, and you don't drive a new F-150, you have missed an opportunity to own not just the best truck on the planet, but one of the finest vehicles built today PERIOD.

awsome
By raw on 09/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

the best truck ever made

Great Truck
By Luvs2Ride16 on 09/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside 8 ft. LB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This F-150 2004 model is the best looking truck out there on the market.