Used 2004 Ford F-150 FX4 SuperCab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

super crew
By SOONERJOE

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

by far the best truck i have ever owned in over 30 years of trucking, responsive, quite and comfortable

Favorite Features

console shift

ford f150
By big daddy E

the best vehicle I have ever owned, very refined interior, very roomy, comfortable and stylish. very powerful engine, great for hauling or off roading, great ride, very smooth like driving on clouds, very stylish exterior. I am now the envy of all my friends.

Favorite Features

roof center console rail system.

Suggested Improvements

none, perfect!

SUPER TRUCK
By Khuong D.Chau

WE HAVE ALL OTHER TRUCKS IN OUR FAMILY, AND THIS IS ONLY TRUCK CAN MAKE US FEEL SAFE,COMFORTABLE IN THE CITY EVERY DAY, AT HOME IMPROVEMENT BUILDINGS ON THE WEEKEND OR ON VACATION,SO WE ARE LOOKING AT FORD'S PRODUCTS UP COMING YEARS,AND THIS IS THE BEST TRUCK I WOULD PREFERED TO FRIENDS AND RELATIVES.

Favorite Features

INTERIO DESIGNED IS COMFORTABLE AND UP SCALE COMPARES WITH THE OTHER BRANDS

Suggested Improvements

INTERIO NOISE BETWEEN SEAT(BACK) AND BODY CHASSIC AGAINST EACH OTHER ON UNEVEN ROADS

better than ever
By fordcrazy

amazing ride nothing like it had toyota tundra no power 6500 towing capacity that sucks

Favorite Features

Outstanding towing capacity for its class

Suggested Improvements

nothing

Long time Ford owner, not impressed
By Todd55

Well, I've driven my new F-150 about 10,000 mi. since Dec.'03. This truck has problems: 1: With humidity or rain, the truck "self-accelerates" Yes, that's right like from 60mph, all of a sudden it is going 80. Ford acknowledged they had a problem but no repair for it yet 2: After a carwash,hard to start 3: Rattles everywhere. Brake pedal has a really annoying rattle, the leather back seat vibrates against the window, and the drivers window squeals when it goes down. 4: The truck is a $37,000 truck and it came with cheap-ass tires. No Goodyears like my '97 had which got 108,000 miles on the first set.

Favorite Features

They have pride in pricing (expensive), relative to Chevy and Dodge. My dad just bought a new Chevy. It is smaller, but has On-Star & XM radio and $6,000 less. Maybe the old addage, Dad know's best, applies in this situation.

Suggested Improvements

I had written a lot more but this stupid website limits your comments to 700 characters up above. Why it let me sit there and write I have no idea but there are other issues which I couldn't get typed in.