2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
f-150 roks
By alarmex on 11/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

this new ford is awesome

2004 F-150 4x4 Ford Truck V-8
By joesmoke on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I would not have bought a Ford. I drove this truck and liked it. The same day I drove a G.M.C. and Dodge. The Ford people told me a lot about the truck. I Drove it again the same day. I bought the truck the same day and am glad I did.

Outstanding Truck
By 2AllAmericans on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Options are great. Truck is perfect.

From Dodge to Ford
By skel on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Special order from factory; took 5 weeks from the 8 weeks estimated. Have only noticed one flaw with this truck; factory put 2 different running boards on (molded board on drivers side and tubular on passenger side). Much, much better truck than the '97 Ram 1500 I'm coming out of.

MY NEW TRUCK
By DMoleski on 10/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

tHE TRUCJ IS VERY COMFORTABLE AND SPACE INSIDE BOTH FRONT AND REAR IS QUITE ADEQUATE. tHE RIDE IS VERY SMOOTH AND ENGINE POWER IS VERY SATISFACTORY FOR MY USE. tHE TRUCK BED HAS AMBLE ROOM AND THE STORAGE SPACE IS MORE THAN SUFFICENT. i PREVIOUSLY OWNED AND EXPLORER XLT 1995 AND THE F-150 ACTUALLY RIDES AND DRIVES BETTER THAN THE OLD EXPLORER.

Wow
By TheBull192 on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is the first full-sized P/U I've owned and I'm thoroughly impressed with the build quality, power, ride, comfort, interior & exterior layout and how quiet the cabin is. Combine those traits with the new rack & pinion steering and this truck is incredible. Trust me - take one for a test drive and you'll be sold.

Best and Toughest Truck I ever Owned!
By markac on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

My F150 Lariat 4x4 is all around the best truck I have ever owned. I tow quarter horses all over the southeat for shows. I thought I would need a F250 for the towing, but I was wrong. With 9900Lbs towing I can do it with a 1/2 ton truck now! I love this truck. Inside is the best of all. I have the console shifter and everone at the shows that sees it loves it as much a I do. This is a real mans truck now!

jim gilmore review of 2004 f150
By jim gilmore on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

vehicle should have arm rests in the capt chairs and a higher console for armresting

2004 Ford FX4
By Goose on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

This truck is comfortable, quiet, and smooth. It's ride and quietness is comparable to most high priced luxuary cars. The V8 seems slow, but the cab is so quiet you find yourself speeding before you know it. The quietness of the cab takes away from the power of the V8. Definitely the best truck ever produced.

Almost got it right!!!
By oldsman on 10/21/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Had to have one based on interior and exterior styling. It's replacing a Chevy Avalanche. Ford is always 50Hp shy of Chevy and the new F150 is no exception. The 5.4L3V Triton does not feel like a 300Hp motor. Throttle response is sluggish. Bottom end and midrange feel good but the engine has no top end and there's a 5k rev limiter. Whoopie, 80% of the torque is at 1000RPM. If I want a heavy tow vehicle, I'll buy an F350.