Used 2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

super crew
By SOONERJOE

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

by far the best truck i have ever owned in over 30 years of trucking, responsive, quite and comfortable

Favorite Features

console shift

Good Truck
By Mitto

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I really like my new F150. Don't thave anough miles on to comment on the durabiltity but my 97 wnet for 130K and still ran as new when traded. The new Ford has good power, good handling, hauls anything you could want to put on a trailer or in the bed and the interior is the best in the retail truck world! However, Ford will need to continually improve the quality control on some of the small stuff. Body panel alingment and finish is not much better than in the past. I know it's not a Enzo, but for around $40K the doors shouldn't kick away from the rocker panel on the bottom and almost touch metal at the top.

Favorite Features

Rear power windows, Heated seats on a great looking and functional interior.

Suggested Improvements

Fit, finish on body panels. A factory sprayed on bedliner would be a great option.

best trucks
By Doug the thug

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

best truck I have ever had, it rides & is as plush inside as a continental.

Favorite Features

leather seats & the Autiophile radio.

Suggested Improvements

Relocate the oil filter on the 5.4.

TERRIBLE MILEAGE
By GARY ADAMS

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I HAVE OWNED FORD TRUCKS SINCE BEGINNING TO DRIVE, ALTHOUGH THIS IS THE FIRST FULL-SIZE TRUCK I HAVE OWNED IT IS BY FAR THE BEST ONE YET. INTERIOR RIDE AND LAYOUT IS AWESOME ALTHOUGH A LITTLE UNCOMFORTABLE FOR MORE THAN 6 HOURS AT A TIME, BUT WHAT VEHICLE ISN'T. MY ONLY GRIPE IS THE MILEAGE IT GETS--I CAN ONLY GET ABOT 297 MILES TO A TANK OF GAS, OR ROUGHLY 13 MILES A GALLON. THAT GETS EXSPENSIVE AT 1.85/GALLON GAS PRICES. ALL IN ALL IT IS A GREAT TRUCK WITH A " SUPER-DRINKER " ENGINE.

Suggested Improvements

BETTER GAS MILEAGE

My 04 over My 03
By Roy Culver Jr

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab STX Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This truck rides and drives a lot better than my 03.I dont know why the shocks located on out side of the frame makes a difference but it shure does.Also the 04 doesnt have the interior noises(dash rattles)as other trucks I have owned,

Favorite Features

The enterior is better looking,and justs seems easier to control everything

Suggested Improvements

Make the back seats a little plusher,