2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews 28

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
AWSOME TRUCK
By logger on 11/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab FX4 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I have owened several new trucks but none of them compare to this one so far. It handels great & rides exalent. It also looks great.My last four trucks have been dodges because of interior desing & qaulity.Ford fially got it right!

Best Pickup on the market!
By NJSeashore@aol.com on 11/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I will never buy a Dodge or GM product again!

Pickup
By tom jones on 11/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

an awesome truck in every way

Excellent Truck!!!
By Kennyb on 11/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Ford has done an amazing job with this truck. The interior comfort of the Lariat along with the instrument design and leg room, front and back, is with out a doubt the best in the industry. The ride is firm while the new suspension is very forgiving. If you are in the market for a new truck, look no further than the new Ford F-150. And if budget allows, buy the Lariat!

BEST TRUCK OUT
By ANDRTHOMS on 11/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I cant believe this truck!! Its awesome. The power from the engine is phenominal, tows 9500lb max and its super quiet while it does it. Thank goodness it has a rev counter or you wouldnt know it was running. THe new interior design is stunning, capt chairs with center shift gives me a feeling of being in a fancy SUV. Half the time I forget I am in a pickup truck. I test drove the hemmi first but it rode like a truck and sounded like a semi with a broken manifold. I decided against the Hemmi as soon as I got in the Ford. Basically a no brainer. I am a redneck with style now!!

Silver FX4 F-150 Supercab
By Jonathan C. Smith on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Recently traded a Ranger on the new F150. I can't stop wanting to drive this vehicle. It is very quiet and powerful with the 5.4L Triton and we all know that Ford makes the best trucks and i certainly back them 100%. My F150 was a dealer demonstrator.

FORD DONE IT AGAIN
By FENDER on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POWERFULL, THE CENTER COUNSEL SHIFTER,SKID PLATES ,THE FRAME!!! THE QUIET ,THE RIDE,THE POWER SIDE WINDOWS THE POWER REAR WINDOW,THE WHEELS,TIRES.THE LOOK.AWESOME.MAN WHAT A TRUCK!!!!!!!

Ford F-150
By Graber on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Best ford ever built.

FORD TOUGH
By thomas h. funk on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I HAVE OWNED MANY FORD VEHICLES IN MY LIFETIME. ALL HAVE BEEN VURTUALLY TROUBLE FREE. I HAD A 2000 F-150 PREVIOUSLY. I COULDNT IMAGINE ANY TRUCK BEING ANY BETTER THAN IT. BUT THE 2004 IS THE BEST SO FAR.

Buy this thing already
By clifford on 11/11/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Excellent balance of power and grace. This truck rides like a dream and looks great. Guages are very nice, seats are comfortable and there is plenty of room in there. Have not pulled anything yet, but power and tourque seem to be more than adaquete.