2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews 21

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Ford on top
By ktown78 on 10/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

While the F-150 does lack the side air bags, it is undeniably the safest large truck on the highway. It has crash severity sensors, available back up sensors, front & Rear Crumple zones, the strongest frame made, a hood that will not go through the windshield, and all speed traction control, the engine has more power than either GM or Dodge 300HP & 365lb torque at 1000 rpm, not 3000. For once Ford has taken the lead. Can you say 4 doors i every cab design? The ride is much more refined than competitors and takes this truck to the Rolls Royce of Trucks

F-150 The New Standard
By George on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Purchased the F-150 Lariat fully loaded Crew Cab Black clearcoat Black Leather Capatins chairs flow thru consol October 2003. As truck owner for the past 12 years driving Chevy, Fords, Dodge and GMC, This truck will set the standard in the 1500 series. I looked at a new Volvo XC 90, Toureg VW, Land Crusier ET: This Truck in a lariat fully loaded will rival these vehicals!! I couldn't make my mind up on what I should purchase and when I saw this truck and drove it, I bought it on the spot.

Lovin' It!
By bug892 on 10/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This truck is fantastic. Really an improvement over the previous models. I like the smooth ride, and the new design. However, I think they've cut some corners. The leather seems inferior to the leather in our '99 Expedition. There is no light in the glove box, the center storage bin, or under the hood! Never had a truck without a light under the hood! I also think some of the interior ergonomics could be improved (placement of cup holders behind shifter is awekward, half of the dash is taken up by ash tray and lighter and I don't smoke!) But all that said, this truck is exceptional in build quality and comfort. I take it out every excuse I get!

Best truck I have driven - in several
By Fred jones on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Excellent ride, also good handling,and quieter ride than I've ever experienced in a pickup truck.

My Ford
By goldhopful on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

This Is my 3rd ford f150. I have never had a problem with them. I bougbt this ford truck for comfort and style and it is very thing I wanted.

WHAT A TRUCK
By Lopes on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I LOVE THIS FORD I OWNED THE 2001 SUPER CREW AND THERE IS A HUGE IMPROVEMENT

Great Truck F150
By Ware-Ehlers on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The Ford F150 Super Crew 2wd is a very nice truck, very comfortable and handles well. Hauling capacity is great. Only drawback is the mileage, 16-17 mpg. Very dependable vehicle. Built Ford tough.

Ford F150 Super Crew Lariat 4WD
By J. Thurston on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

This pickup is the best of all the Ford pickups I've owned. It has a comfortable, quite ride, excellent road vision day and night. The sound system is excellent. The majority of the controls and buttons are easy to see and use. I do wonder though why the grill was engineered to be attached to the hood? The assisted lift tailgate is a pleasure to use and the deep bed is nice also. I did have a tonneau cover by Lear installed which blocks off some of the rear view, a potentially dangerous situation, but that is not a fault of Ford.

Great 2004 F150
By Phil Phillips on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

All I have to report is not the greatest on performance but a ton of power. The Ford Motor Company has done a great job on the years truck!

solid platform and ride.
By dbruneau on 10/12/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I'm driving a 5.4 liter on a extended trip. This is a very refined pickup truck. I was suprised at the intitial assembly quality and materials used for the interior. The sound system is very good and the power train is very smoooth and quiet. Very good ride. Good power, but weight uses up the poneys. No wind noise. Handles well on the turns. Flawless paint and trim. Gas consumption is 15-17mph on the freeways.