Used 2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Ford's Are The Best Ppl
By number1

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is an awesome truck. This truck can pull my 4 horse trailer with 4 large horses in it with ease. The look is great and the inside is roomy and includes everything. I also love the 6 CD changer. And the seat warmers, they're great! This is the truck for everyone and everything. It's great if you're just trying to look great and ride in style and it's great for pulling anything you need. It always gets the job done. This is the perfect truck!

Favorite Features

Everything's my favorite. This truck is wonderful and just too great for words.

Suggested Improvements

There is nothing to improve. This truck couldnt get any better than it already is.

Sweet Ride
By guruvy

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

First-time truck owner; don't see myself going back. The baseline truck I was loaned is disappointing compared to my vehicle with the extra options. Interior, two-tone grey with captains cloth looks great. Plenty of room, and storage; like the extra cup holders. Don't have much to go on, but the handling is responsive with an excellent turning radius; easy to manuever; truck drives itself. No disappointments, so far.

Favorite Features

The options make this vehicle: after- market power moonroof, power sliding rear window, deluxe mirror package, tint, chrome side rails, bug guard, fog lamps, spray-on bedliner, etc. Baseline model doesn't compare.

Suggested Improvements

Sound system is disappointing. The 6 CD in-dash is cool, but the sound is terrible with low quality speakers, console, or both. Noticed in both trucks I drove. The automatic sound dimmer when slowing down drives me crazy, too.

Get One!
By Bill B.

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

I looked at several trucks before purchasing my first F-150 to include the highly regarded Nissan Titan. I didn't like the Titan. It looked cheap on the inside and didn't feel like it had the room or the power that they said. The F-150 is awesome! It looks great both inside and out. I don't notice the lack of power than some have reported. I got over 7 K off the list and they threw in a bedliner to close the deal. Trucks are not what they used to be. Go and get an FX4 Super Crew. You will not be disappointed.

Favorite Features

Interior, radio sounds great, power moonroof and rear window, and the seats.

Suggested Improvements

Gas mileage, but there has to be a drawback to this vehicle somewhere.

The Best
By Bob Z

It is the quietest riding, and the most comfortable I have ever been in... I handles the road more like a car than a truck....

Favorite Features

The engine has got all the power you need, when towing, you will have to look back to see if you are towing ssomething....

the best truck on the road.
By jerome fokas

its my 3thrid f-150 and i love this one the best hands down the compareson. its huge inside with a wild side like no other.very quit, powerful, sweet motor, and alot of fun to drive.

Favorite Features

inside the whole package, i got the roof, leather, fully loaded and all the bells, its great and i am getting one more in two week for my company. my parther has one right now. its a 97 with 170,000 miles.

Suggested Improvements

the truck is great and need nothing. thanks you ford, proud customer, jerome fokas 7 years running now and over 400,000 combined miles through 3 trucks.