2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Awesome Truck
By scotty on 11/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Absolutely the biggest overall advance in the history of the F-150. Styling is fabulous, interior (leather captains chairs with console shift) is on par with european luxury cars. Fabulous! Fabulous! Fabulous! My only criticism is that although 300Hp is claimed, the truck does not feel like it makes 300Hp. Throttle feel is mushy. Should be more crisp and responsive. Hopefully the microtuner folks can solve this.

excellent all around
By Holt on 11/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Very impressive new design for this truck, had two prior full size Chevy Silverados, then most recently a Toyota Tundra, but the F-150 grabbed my attention. Nothing compared to the comfort when I drove this for the first time. The SuperCrew interior was far more quiet than any truck I've ever been in. The truck is very responsive in power, the handling is very reassuring over rough terrain and corners. I had to keep reminding myself that I was not in a luxury sedan. Gas mileage is good, even with the 300 hp under the hood. Definitely recommend the 18-inch wheels and tire combination, looks and handles awesome.

My favorite truck
By L.A.B. on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I purchased my loaded white 04' F-150 FX4 CrewCab and enjoyed every moment so far. It is the best. Acceleration is great for a vehicle that weigh's this much (5.4L 300hp highly recommended). I am a small guy, but with adjustable pedals, I sit comfortably from the wheel and get a good view. We own a 98' F-150 XLT with the same engine and with routine maintainance we never had a problem and she has 72k on her. I definately love the 04 F-150 and I wouldn't buy any other full-sized truck unless I get a better deal on a Ram 2500. I recommend the F-150. I give my truck a perfect "10/10".

Ford F-150 FX4X4 2004
By kygal on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is excellent.I like everything about it. The ride, the classy look, the drive is wonderful and the comfort for a truck is great.The fuel is not that bad either. I have an explorer and my truck gets better mileage than the explorer.

no wonder is # 1
By felipe on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

this truck is the best i ever diven in 20 years, i have chevrolet,toyota dodge and also ford, but this one is supreme. THE SUSPENSION is execellent the intirior superior the towing no mash.

The bold and the beautiful
By left on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Solid,excellent assembly and refined drive train and equipment.

HIGH MARKS
By DONALD JONES on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN A TOYOTA MAN WHO WAS LOOKING FOR A STRONG TRUCK. I DROVE THE NEW TUNDRA TO PULL A 5000 BOAT, I SAW THE ADD ON THE NEW F150 AND THOUGHT THE BODY DESIGN WAS BETTER LOOKING THAN THE TUNDRAS. SO I DECIDED TO GO DOWN TO THE LOCAL DEALER AND DRIVE ONE, IT MET MY EXPECTATIONS AND THEN SUM. IT IS THE NICEST DRIVING TRUCK THAT I HAVE EVER HAD. THE BOAT THAT I TOW DOESN'T EVEN FEEL LIKE ITS THERE, I HAVE TO KEEP LOOKING IN MY MIRROR. KUDOS TO FORD, THEY DID SOMETHING RIGHT WITH THIS NEW F150. I ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO GO AND TEST DRIVE THIS WONDERFUL PIECE OF MACHINERY.

Great truck!
By Carolina Trucker on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This truck has a great look inside and out. Smooth acceleration coupled with a quietness found in more expensive automobiles. Pulls trailer (7500 lbs) with ease. The Audiophile radio with steering wheel controls is the best.

Best Truck Ever Made
By connvicts on 11/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

The new F-150 is incredible. It is powerful, beautiful, comfortable, reliable, quiet, tough...The list goes on & on.

New F150 Rocks
By learjet on 10/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I test drove every make of full sized trucks on the market, and the new 2004 F150 blows them all away. I have always been a Chevy person, however I just really don't like their new body design. And after test driving the new Ford, there was no comparison. They really did a good job designing this vehicle and I would definitely recommend it to anyone in the market for a new full sized truck.