2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
No regrets.
By DGW on 08/05/05 16:45 PM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

Had my truck for 5 months now, loving every minute of it. Excellent exterior design ... looks the business. Interior is awesome, especially with the center console. Hard to believe you're driving a truck to be honest; very upscale look to interior and the ride is great. Always get compliments on the look of the truck ... testament to Ford getting the new F-150 design just right.

Wish I had a DIESEL
By Wish I had a DIESEL on 07/28/05 21:26 PM (PDT)

Overall the truck isn't too bad. It's got decent power and good exterior looks. The interior feels somewhat cheap and excessively plastic. The carbon fiber, aluminum look does little for its styling. The seats leave a lot to be desired for comforts sake. It's got plenty of interior room though. Better than the Ram (for baby seats). The bed is way too small. Would have got an F-250 Powerstroke but got bullied into this by my wife (primary driver while I'm away).

2004 FX4
By Dave on 06/14/05 11:20 AM (PDT)

I love this truck. Although my wife thinks it's too big, I love getting in and driving to work every day.

this is one of the best
By cypress ford on 01/31/05 21:21 PM (PST)

Had my truck for a while now and though it may be slower than the competitors, it is certainly more of a truck. It's comfortable and quiet. My mother has MS and we needed a truck and this is the only one with a good enough ride and that was quite enough for her. It is also the best looking in my opinion. Simply the best I think in almost every way.

Excellent Choice
By scomo72 on 12/25/04 01:27 AM (PST)

I purchase this truck about 5 months ago and am definately impressed. I love the endless compliments I receive on the interior and exterior looks. We just a foot of snow and ice and my truck handled beautifully. Honestly, I didn't even need the 4 wheel drive the majority of the time. And as far as the fuel efficiency, it does really well compared to my friends who have a similar Ram and Chevy truck. I love me truck.

'04 FX4 SuperCrew
By Chris on 12/02/04 13:06 PM (PST)

I had my FX4 for about two weeks and I love everything about it. The styling is perfect, interior is inviting, and the ride is second to none. The truck exceeded my expectations. Looked and compared trucks with Nissan and Chevy, but they were very cheaply built.

This is a KEEPER
By CH on 12/02/04 00:31 AM (PST)

I recommend the FX4 model, and the 18" wheels. This truck turns heads Big! The interior is great design. This is the 4th F150 (all different years) I have owned and they just keep getting better.

My F150
By woriax on 11/15/04 21:20 PM (PST)

Awesome!!! Love my F150 cause it's strong and reliable. I had a defective gas lid, but other than that, it has been an awesome vehicle. Tows stuff amazingly easy and is so comfortable cruising on highways at 83. I get good gas mileage for a huge vehicle as well... like 20-22 on the highway. If I had it to do over again, I would get the same vehicle, time and time over... Forget it Chevy and Dodge. This is the truck! Titan what??? Maybe in japan that truck would get some attention.

Impressed with my F150
By scomo72 on 10/31/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I am very happy with my F150 FX4. I was a little concerned with the MPG, but it is better than what I expected at arounnd 15 and that is even with my heavy foot. Also, I recommend the FX4 model if you are looking for a business look. I have received numerous complements from my colleagues, who fully anticipated the interior having a truck look, but when they got in they thought it had a luxury car look to it.

stall tactics`
By cpohner on 09/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

other than the fact i have owned my truck for 2 weeks now, nothing to say but good things..only bad thing, which i hope is a glitch? the truck has stalled on me when i am coasting to a stop or completely stopped. at least 12 times in the 2 week period.had it in the other day. they could not find anything wrong. hope this is not a trend. otherwise hello lemon law. all in all it's a great truck and hope the problem is fixed.