Used 2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Awesome Truck
By Tobin

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The Ford F-150 lariat rides like a dream. I feel like I am driving a luxury car but it has the added utility of a truck. I recently hauled several loads near the trucks half ton capacity. It drove like a dream. There was no noticible loss of power. It accelerated and braked like it always does.

My favorite feature is the sound system. It is easy to use with the controls right on the steering wheel. It sounds great. My kids love it when I pump up the volume. There is no sound distortion at the high end.

I will be adding a spray in bed liner to improve the truck. It will protect the bed and add to its use-ability. I am considering getting a role top bed cover and a small storage container for the bed as well.

My F150
By Mr. Happy

This is a great truck. This is my fourth purchase of an F150. I've owned all body types. Ford continues to make a great truck. If only they would/could do something about fuel efficiency. Since my first Ford in 1989, fuel efficiency SUCKS. Now that regular gasoline is hovering around two dollars a gallon, I,m giving serious consideration to unloading this puppy. When I need the utility of a truck, Maybe I'm borrow my son-in-law's Jeep SUV

Styling and handling is first rate. The ride is nearly car like. Reliability has been consistently good

Better fuel efficiency. Even the 5.4 liter engine is somewhat sluggish.

Great Truck
By Jacques Rossouw

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great truck. Powerfull and with fantastic styling.

Style

I love my new Truck!!!
By Wags

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I went to buy a Chevy as I have been a Chevy fan all my life. After a bad dealing with the chevy dealer, I decided to check out a Ford F150 Supercrew. That was the best decision I have ever made. The chevy supercrew can't even come close to the quality and design of the New F150. Looks like it my be Fords for me from now on.

I added a 2 1/2 leveling kit as soon as I purchased the truck. I don't know why all the manufactures are making the front ends plow the ground. I love it even more now that it is LEVEL.

The best truck ever
By Sportscarracer

In this truck I have pulled, and towed whatever have passed through my mind and in different situations. It does whatever I want her to do even with some pounds on her back. The inside, wow! I don't even have to talk about it, I think every truck owner has seen the inside of the new F-150, even Chevy guys, and I bet they were comparing it to their 10 years old style used in their little Chevy Silverado. Handling, perfect, I think Ford is the best honestly when it comes to ride and handling. The exterior, beautiful. The engine, just for what it was made of, hard work and dirt.

The new 5.4 liter V8 with 300 horsepower and 365 pound ft of torque. The new chassis and the 9500lb or I will say more that you can pull in this baby.

Brakes are not as good as they used to be on the last F-150, they were "the best". I think it is because it is, I will say "a lot" heavier than the last F-150. Reduce as much weight as possible, it would get the truck to perform better in every way, brake distance, and better gas mileage.