2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Awesome
By JonnyBoy on 01/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is far most the best truck i have ever owned or bought...it's got everything a truck should have!

Rides like a big car
By db cool on 01/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew FX4 4WD Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

The quietest truck I've ever been in. The motor tachs up slowly but the speedometer needle turns suprisingly quick. Smooth ride. Love it. It is a gas hog, though. Feels solid and confident in turns, wet roads, and snow.

Good choice
By pvsagent on 01/12/04 00:00 AM (PST)

After convincing myself that the new f- 150 was a nice looking truck, I still had to get over the idea of not being a huge Ford fan for years. However, after taking a test drive, I was sure that this truck was unlike any other Ford or even more...a truck. Having the ride like a car, but serving the purpose of a pick-up you simply can't go wrong. I'm so happy to have bought this vehicle and the fact that I have very few complaints makes it even more satisfying.

ford outdoes the chevy
By former chevy guy on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned chevy trks for 12 years, this is my first exp. with a ford and I have to say I am very pleased.......

Family Truck
By Xyooj Vang on 01/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This is the American family luxuary truck. I have tried all the the big three; chevy, dodge, toyota, and none of them attract my vision. This 2004 F150 is the one. It has everything I want. If you any of you are looking a luxuary truck, don't go any further. Ford is the one without the FX4 Pkge. It ride like a sedan. It has everything a driver need for a family of five. Nice job Ford!

my F- 150
By sky222 on 12/31/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

this is a great truck. nothing else can compare. I ve this truck since the first day i test drove. once i drove i knew that this is the truck for me. my 1998 F-150 is a great truck and i was sorry that i was leting it go, but now that i have this one it seemed to wipe all the sorrow away. i can't wait to see what ford has in store for the next F-150.

Number 1
By Maenhout on 12/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This truck is a modern marvel. It is built so well, has excellent handling, and is VERY powerful. I would reccomend this truck to anyone that wants power that is actually there, and not just claimed by the builder.

F150 Supercrew 2004
By odinsch3 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I owned a 2001 F150 Supercrew Lariat and loved it. I did a test drive of the 2004 and bought it that day. I really enjoy driving it with all the new comforts. It's unbelievable how quite it is. They did an excellent job in redesigning the truck.

Best Truck I Have Ever Owned
By Valhalla on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

The 2004 FX4 is a beautiful truck and a joy to drive. Black on Black fully loaded.

2004 F150 Supercrew Lariat 4X4
By jazuanich on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I've just turned 1,500 miles and so far the ownership experience has been great. I've owned many Fords in the past; the new F150 is a real improvement. Kudos to Ford. If they can put this little "porker" on a diet, they will have a real hit on their hands. The car is built solid, with no interior rattles.