Used 2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

damn good truck
By g_man

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XLT 4WD Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

the truck is solid and built tuff. best truck I've ever owned.

Wind Noise
By Mondo

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XLT Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The wind noise is excessive. I've had the sliding back window replaced twice and still problem exists. I cannot even listen to radio or carry on a normal conversation. I drive the truck 100 miles to work and back every day so it is very dissapointing. I bought the truck on Jan 1 and it has been in the shop three times. It also has a significant electrical burning smell the dealer tells me is typical. I think I got a lemon!

Favorite Features

Over all style and depth of the bed are outstanding. I've also come to really appreciate the tray unit on the dash.

Suggested Improvements

Lower the signal switch. Reduce the noise level, improve the gas mileage.

Great Job Ford
By DesrochersRick

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab STX Rwd Flareside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The only thing I would change is I have a STX-150 and it is a great truck but rolling down the window is difficult because it is so low. Other than that really enjoy my new F-150, switched from Chevy to Ford and a great move

Favorite Features

Comfort level is great, 6 disk CD player and the deep bed also very quite

great
By mrbill

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab FX4 4WD Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (5.4L 8cyl 4A)

this is the best pickup i have ever had

Favorite Features

4+4

Suggested Improvements

none

Back to the future,Ford!
By Dale A. Drottar

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab STX Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Ford has come from the past and now looks toward the futer with the new F- 150. The exterior style speaks for itself, the sleek tough look rather than the massive bulkiness looks like a roughneck on a Sunday drive,everyday! The interior design is roomy and comfortable with nice style. Although there is room for design improvement, there is a feeling of pride when guests enter the cab.

Favorite Features

Entire design,steering radius,sound system,quality/heaviness of the truck,material on seats,four doors on regular cab.

Suggested Improvements

Driver's wiper doesn't clear far enough to the left, CD player doesn't work in the cold. Too new for further critisim!