2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
No power accessories just a truck.
By rfstormchasin on 06/01/06 18:47 PM (PDT)

2004 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab STX Rwd Styleside 5.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Some people have ordinary hobbies, well storm spotting is mine. When I went to find a truck I didn't want all the power accessories in it because I put enough in it myself, but I needed a V8, extended cab and the tow pkg and I got them. No "fanciness", it's a truck. And my wife loves it, that's a big plus. I had a 1997 F150 and i loved it. At first I wasn't crazy about the new body style of the 04's but it grew on me. I wouldn't do without it now.

Good truck but stiff suspension
By Dutchdna on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Not a bad ride for a truck but the suspension is simply too stiff, I get shaken around quite a bit when driving on a not even so bad road. I test drove the Nissan King cab and I believe the ride is soo much better as well as the performance but the reason why I didn't want it is the constant engine and exhaust noise. The Ford is nice and quiet. Dissapointing is the fuel consumption, I don't get more then 350 miles out of my 26 gallon tank before the "low fuel" lights up. Overall, a good pacjage for the $$. I received a $7000 off MSRP!!

LOW QUALITY
By QUICKYMAN1974 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

3 MECHANICAL BREAKDOWNS IN 1 MONTH.. JUST TERRIBLE QUALITY. 9 DAYS IN THE SHOP. MAYBE A LEMON, MAYBE JUST POOR FORD QUALITY