2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Low maintence reliability-great diverse truck
By gnat1 on 03/06/12 22:32 PM (PST)

2004 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 2dr Regular Cab XL Rwd Styleside 6.5 ft. SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Love my F150. I bought it at 18000 miles and now have 73000 miles on it with no troubles. I pull a horse trailer with it and drive it to work, it is my "everything" vehicle. Other then changing my oil, and brakes, I haven't had to do any repairs of any kind. Tows excellent with my horse trailer which probably reaches up to 5500 ibs. I have towed up steep grades when we go horse camping up in the mountains. Handles excellently. i would definately recommend this vehicle if you want a reliable, tough, and well designed truck. Only downfall is I don't car for where the "oh Sh@#" handles are in the interior. They are placed to far forward.

F-150 Still strong after all these years
By BuLL1 on 10/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

good truck. bit shabby on internal workmanship but still a strong truck.

All it was ment to be!!!!!
By CoryDale25 on 05/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I had always wanted a full size truck especially since I am 6'3". I was driving a '97 Ford Ranger previously, talk about a cramp, and always had a problem with the size and power of the truck. When I saw this truck, Regular cab, V-8, Blue (my fav. color) and it has a GREAT exterior profile, I was sold....and man am I happy. When I want to sit back and relax on a trip, I can, If I want to 'get up and go' I can do that too. I have never enjoyed a vehicle as much as I love my truck. It is great and I am sure you would enjoy it to. From one Happy Ford F-150 owner.

ford
By mchu77 on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

fords are awsome and will never go back to a chevy

The best truck ever
By otoniel on 09/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

if you want to buy a real truck, this is the one that you need

Very Pleased
By William W. Moore on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

This is my forth and I will buy another when it comes time