2003 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: What a Wonderful Truck

2003 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

What a Wonderful Truck
By RedWingFan on

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love this truck! It is by far the best truck I have ever owned. I have driven and hauled trailers across the country from Miss. to Montana and back to Mich. and this truck has no problem at all. I have the 4.6 engine and I have 70,000 miles on it and it runs just as good as the day I bought it. I change the oil every 3-4k and I still get 20mpg on the highway. I couldn't ask for a better truck. I will drive this truck until the doors fall off or a million miles, whichever comes first...My son wants the truck but only after I'm dead and gone. I only drive Ford trucks. No other truck compares in my book. I have had four other Ford trucks in my days but this is the best. Period.

I love the body style. I have the DVD in the header that flips down for the kids and the six CD changer. The interior has plenty of room for my 6' stature. Plenty of leg room in the rear seats. Four doors open far enough for easy access. Very comfortable ride on long or short trips. No complaints.

If I had a complaint or two it would be that I only have a two wheel drive. I should have got the four wheel drive, but I lived in the south at the time I bought it and didn't think I needed it at the time. And the sound system could be better but that's fixable.