2003 Ford F-150 Consumer Review: Just like other reviews, GREAT

2003 Ford F-150 - Consumer Review

XL SuperCab (4.2L V6 5-speed Manual 6.6 ft. Bed)

Just like other reviews, GREAT!
By mgradke on

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Talk about Ford Tough Trucks, I was rear ended at approx. 20 miles per hour at impact. The trailer light reciever was bent back, and the very strong hitch reciever and rear bumber took the brunt of the inpact and the other vehicle was severely damaged. I was totally surprised and very happy that my truck took such an impact with so minor damage. My rear bumper is as straight as new. The luxury seats with headrest took very good care of me. The truck absorbed the shock, I hardly felt anything. The 5.4L engine really has the torgue and power. Passing cars on two way highways feels so reassuring and comfortable.

Comfortable cabin, seats are great, love my moonroof, smooth solid ride. And the powerful 5.4L engine is very responsive and a delight to have. This is a nice truck for long cruises.

Lariat-with this much class, the stereo is nice but could be of higher quality. How about a Bose system or Equalizer.