Clear skies and tail winds
By cg aviator on
2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson Rwd Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)
I have the vehicle for almost a year now. I had the Sport Trac before and did my homework to see the benefits of ownership of this truck. With kids and space availability, I'd have to say this is definitely an improvement. I also have motorcycles to haul and this is no problem with the amount of power under the hood. I have done upgrades to the powerplant as well. The truck is heavy compared to others but you can feel the design that went into this product. Ford spared nothing when building the vehicle. There is every option you may want when buying this and really no options to purchase since it is integrated.
Favorite Features
S/C 5.4L engine. Very comfortable ride. Plenty of room for all 4 passengers. And lastly the fact that I have one of only 4,000 built in 2 tone! Any buyers???
Suggested Improvements
Less fill ups at the gas station! A four link suspension instead of leaf springs due to no ability to haul much weight in the bed of the truck. Installing an oil seperator between the pcv and the intake to the supercharger.