2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Just like other reviews, GREAT!
By mgradke on 07/12/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Talk about Ford Tough Trucks, I was rear ended at approx. 20 miles per hour at impact. The trailer light reciever was bent back, and the very strong hitch reciever and rear bumber took the brunt of the inpact and the other vehicle was severely damaged. I was totally surprised and very happy that my truck took such an impact with so minor damage. My rear bumper is as straight as new. The luxury seats with headrest took very good care of me. The truck absorbed the shock, I hardly felt anything. The 5.4L engine really has the torgue and power. Passing cars on two way highways feels so reassuring and comfortable.

F-150
By car man on 07/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I LOVE my F-150 it has a 4.2L V6, not a problem out of it!!

Ford Guy for 45yrs
By TDMAC on 06/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

5.4 V8 really cranks up. After 45yrs of driving Ford cars, vans, P.U.s, this Super Crew is the top performer and a great handling package. As an ex racer, I drive the wheels off this truck. But the General Grabber AW tires are AWful and squeal from bad traction, almost dangerous in rain. With good tires (BFG T/A Radial type) I will out drive most. Interior is great and with a bed cover, I carry anything and everything.