2003 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Great Harley
By LBR on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson Rwd Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

Have had the Harley for 11 months and love it. My wife likes it more than I. Great comfort and power. I'm 62 years old and I have never had as many eyes checking out a vehicle as this one gets. We have owned four c-5 corvettes and only my wifes(yellow) vette gets more attention.

CLASSIC AMERICAN MUSCLE
By urbancowboy on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning Rwd Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

For a long time now I've always wanted a performance vehicle with the capabilities of yesterdays muscle cars like the Chevy Chevelle, Pontiac Trans Am, and all of those mean Mopars. Well, the SVT Lightning is it! It's totally freakish when you get on the gas at say 50mph and before you know it you're leaving traffic behind as if they have stopped and started backing up!

SVT
By Mr X on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

the best performence truck i have ever had.

Clear skies and tail winds
By cg aviator on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I have the vehicle for almost a year now. I had the Sport Trac before and did my homework to see the benefits of ownership of this truck. With kids and space availability, I'd have to say this is definitely an improvement. I also have motorcycles to haul and this is no problem with the amount of power under the hood. I have done upgrades to the powerplant as well. The truck is heavy compared to others but you can feel the design that went into this product. Ford spared nothing when building the vehicle. There is every option you may want when buying this and really no options to purchase since it is integrated.

Best Truck I've owned
By terry @edmonton on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have the 5.4 Litre and have found that it has incredibly power. This truck makes heads turn as you drive down the road. I really have a hard time parking the vehcile for the night. Most of my friends that are Hard core chev owners are really having a second look. When I was shopping for a truck I compared all trucks and I just kept going back to this one and I'm really happy I did.

SVT Majic
By Chicago Soldier on 01/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

This vehicle is very fast and sturdy. I feel very confident to "pull up" next to a high performance car at a red light.

2003 F150 STX
By Rob Ruf on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This truck is GREAT!!!! Monochrome paint, running boards, mp3 player and a 5.4. The STX package is great, a head turner!!!! Nice ride and fuel mileage is great for a 5.4

Makes me feel young again!
By Bob Ladd on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I wish I didn't love it so much because I am driving it way too often. Looking for a third family vehicle, probably will be SSR or Hummer but this truck is my Corvette with 4 doors and a bed. Outstanding. How many did they make?

Kick Ass and rock n roll
By ricitiki on 12/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This awesome truck is the best of looks,performance and great style. Used Bell Tech lowering kit, sprayed in bed liner, and a new intake and now I can haul stuff, strut stuff, and haul ass all at the same time. Handling improves 110% after loweringand talk about stares.If you lower yours get the best shocks, as mine hit bumps and sometime I bottom out on my snubbers.

2003 F150 STX Super Cab 4.6V8
By Bob Bailey on 12/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Love the STX 2003 truck! It is a one of a kind. Don't even look at the 2004 STX, it is lacking the package when you compare it with the 2003.