2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
My Red Truck
By Rob LaBeau on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought my truck to replace my Expedition. The truck has great interior room that seats six comfortably. Best move I ever made trading a suv for a truck.

Very pleased
By Gardea on 10/13/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased this truck and I am very happy. The truck has plenty of room and provides a smooth and comfortable ride. I wish that I could get better gas mileage but then again it is a truck!

good truck for the family but bad gas mi
By troybuilt on 10/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Ilike the truck overall but the power when towing is a little low and the gas milage is horrible. 16 mpg un loaded 11 when towing a lite trailer. on the freeway. 5.4L motor 3.55 RR. I am 6'-2" and the inside fits me great. the truck dyno's at the rear wheels hp 185@4051 rpm / tq.258@3323 rpm.

I am glad I made this choice
By brandon1984 on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I had a 2000 Ford Expedition XLT 2wd and traded it in for this new truck. The best choice that I made as far as a vehicle purchase, I know understand why Ford has the best selling truck.

F-150 Comparison to a Chevy TrailBlazer
By Magpiper on 09/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Previously I owned a 2002 Chevy TrailBlazer SLT. I found towing my 16ft. aluminum boat on a steep grade to be rather poor with the (15.8 MPG Hwy) 5.4 ltr V8. Chevy's 4.2 inline 6 cylinder would have dragged this boat to the top while accelerating. I also found the Lariat package of my F- 150 to be rather lack luster. No heated seats nor the simplisity of a pocket on the back of the front seats. There's no storage room! For the price of this vehicle and the top-of-the-line Lariat package, it should have been much more.

Glad I bought one
By Badpony on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased the truck in April and I love it. I have had one minor problem with the cab step light on one side but the dealer fixed it right away. The truck rides great and the quality has been excellent, my only complaint is that the truck feels a little under powered but the pros are far greater. I get positive comments about the look of the truck all the time. Good job BLUE OVAL!!!

I needed a Truck
By Mathias on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have the 5.4 V8, Tow, Moonroof, power rear window, 6 disk in-dash, and purchased for 28K. Now at 3500 miles there are no rattles,squeaks or wind noise. Alignment is perfect. The ride is firm. Interior quality is excellent. The seats have been raised 2-3 inches from previous models. I am relatively short (5'7") My feet just touch the floor. The seats took some getting used to. Low mounted door arm-rests not practical due to tall seats. Engine power is very adequate. I tow a 5,500lb boat frequently. This truck accelerates well with or without boat in tow. Truck does not deserve "suggish" ratings. Excellent quality and good performance for the price.

Noel F-150
By Noel on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Very nice vehicle. Will by another one in the furture. Love the full 4 Doors, 6 CD Changer. Villa Ford was very helpful in getting me in this truck the same day I walked on the lot.

Above average
By Ford Daddy on 08/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Initial gas mileage high but leveled off. Had a problem with passenger door rattling, but other than that I have had an overall good experience so far

The Best Truck made
By Fordzrme on 08/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love my truck. It will go ANYWHERE and do ANYTHING I want it to. In my opinon it is the best made Truck, worth the time and money to be spent on.