2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
The King Ranch, not just for Texas
By Jersey D on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab King Ranch 4WD Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I really bought the truck because I loved the King Ranch interior. It is very comfortable, rides well and is really nice on the open road. I wasn't sure I would like the smaller V-8, but it is more than enough for the weekend driving I do. We have had a severe winter with a lot of smow and the 4 WD came in very handy.

Ford's Ford F-150
By Larry Ford on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Flareside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

This 5 speed manual V-6 worked like a horse when I recently moved from Weatherford to Ft. Worth. Pulling a trailer loaded down and the cargo bed loaded down to the max, this truck was just the ticket for a full days work. I love my new F-150.

bad transmission and rear
By Joe Nicholson on 09/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The transmission slips and the rear bangs on hills. The dealer cannot duplicate the noise and no one is around to come for a ride with me. This is a big disappointment for the best selling truck. I should have bought a Toyota.

Brandi's Review
By BrandiJenee on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I LOVE my truck, its wonderful. I am a woman, and I look good driving it.

F-150 XL FLARESIDE(BLACK)
By Everett Family on 08/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Flareside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I AM GLAD MY HUSBAND AND I DECIDED TO BUY THIS TRUCK. WE LOVE DRIVING IT AND WE WAITED LONG ENOUGH TO FINALLY GET SOMETHING WE WANTED TO PAY FOR: A TRUCK! IT IS FUN TO DRIVE AND OUR TWO LITTLE BOYS LOVE RIDING IN IT AND THE DEALER WHO HELPED US GET INTO OUR TRUCK WAS WONDERFUL AND GAVE US UP TO $5000.00 IN REBATES! WE ARE GOING TO KEEP IT FOR A LOOOONG TIME!

King ranch is tops
By leechman on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Lets just say I'm a ford person. 1972 f250 4x4 true work horse. 1995 f150 short bed, no big deal. 1997 Lariat supercab, great except for transmission and air noise from third door. But the King ranch has out done anything ford has done before. I have only found a few minor things that I would change. The moon roof should have a auto stop to keep it from going past closed. The 4 wheel select is not in open view while driving. Should be a little more toward the center of dash. And it didn't come with a hat rack on the ceiling. Other than that, this truck is the Cats Meow!!!!!!!!!

rating
By Roly on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Its a vary nice truck and roomy

Love my 2003 F-150
By Dave Gearhart on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Flareside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

The 2003 F-150 XL supercab is a heck of a nice truck. The 4.2 V6 while not being overpowered does everything I want it to do. Plenty of pep when you need it. I purchased it in June of 2003 and got a terrific buy. With the factory rebaits and the dealer being highly movated to deal, I ended up paying $4500.00 under factory invoice. Sweet deal for a XL model.

my king ranch
By gunman8 on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

this king ranch has been very good to me. nothing has gone wrong with it. all you have to do to this truch is change the oil and wash the bugs off.

XChev, Mistake or Not?
By Gruff on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I have had Chevys since 1967 used to be a Ford man. Chevy wouldn't give me a good trade in so I went to Ford. I like my new truck but have found something's wrong. Work men ship is a little bad. Seat belt put installed backward, Pedal adjustment missing, Read door out of adjustment, gap on dash board on drivers side and no tinted windshield. . All in all I like the truck, just have to get used to driving a Ford.