Used 2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews - 74 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Love my King Ranch but...
By TGP

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab King Ranch Rwd Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Love my King Ranch F150, no majar issues after 110K miles besides normal wear and tear with mechanical, brakes, etc. Interior leather is the best, will never own another truck besides Ford King Ranch! Only problem I had is rusting on the inside of lower door panels. Rust warranty would not cover that repair, dealer told me it had to be rsuted all the way through for warranty to cover which was upsetting to hear. I tried to repair myself but the rust along the inside edge keeps returning. I plan on buying a new 2009 King Ranch in a year, Ford builds a great truck!

King Ranch leather seats! Leather seats clean up great with King Ranch leather cleaner/conditioner. I have dogs that sometimes scratch the leather but the cleaner removes the marks. The leather is a saddle leather, not painted leather found in most cars and trucks. You will not be disapointed!

Wish the bed of truck was longer for a crew cab but then it may not fit inside my garage.

203 Super Crew Overview
By Jack Benton

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Body style and interior are great design. At 35K I had rust on the underside of all four doors (something to look out for if purchasing one). Dealer repaired but concern is still there. P/U sleeps inside a garage nightly. With today's technology I did not expect this.

Interior. From 2004 up the interior looks cheap and made of plastic, unless you are looking at a King Ranch. As with other American MFGs they cut costs in the wrong areas.

Design and install a better looking dash and interior in future models.

Ford Trucks
By Dale Leydig

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

This is the 3rd Ford truck I've owned and they all have been very reliable. My 2003 F-150 FX4 is the best one I've owned. It has very good styling, runs great and is fun to drive. I haven't had any problems at all (knock on wood). I'll definitely buy another Ford truck.

Great looking truck that runs great and is comfortable.

03 Ford
By dman

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I like my truck a lot, it has been a faithful steed thus far. We will see in the coming years.

Body style, driving feel, comfort.

Air intake, K&N filter, performance exhaust, rims & tires, bug shield.

Forget Chevy...buy this truck
By cool_man

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Flareside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Very roomy and comfortable. The ride is so smooth that it feels like a luxury car, which surprised me when I first test drove it. Having a V -8 4.6L engine I really thought there would be an increase in cab noise, but there was none. The gas mileage is not too terrible, it is about the same as my old 2000 Chevy S-10. Overall I am very satisfied with my truck and would suggest it to anyone.

The roomy interior, the stepside flare, and the overall drive performance.

None right now.