2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Best Value Truck / SUV
By ddent01 on 06/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Just picked up my 03 F150 S'Crew. Overall very pleased with fit & finish. I consider this to be the best overall value truck/SUV on the market. Seating for six and great interior. Really like the sporty look and comfortable ride ! Just couldn't talk myself into a van. Would like to have waited for the new 04, but once I read they're going to lifetime transmission fluid I knew the 03 was for me.

Great crew cab
By ben nunley on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck!Unbelievable back seat room.Smooth ride,great on highway.Love the height,impressive.

My 2 cents!!!
By Dave K. on 09/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The only real complaint I have about this truck is the comfort of the 40/60 bench seats. I have always gotten the bucket seats and thought I would try the bench, wish I hadn't. Also because of the 40/60 there is not as much storage for stuff in the center console/fold down apparatus. I would definitely recommend the truck, but with bucket seats! Reliability has been great as with all Ford trucks I have owned. Build quality is outstanding.

Great Truck
By TEXAS on 07/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Had a Chevy silverado and recently drove a Dodge 2002 ram for two days. The Ford supercrew with 5.4 in the best overall - mileage with power, room, ride, and comfort. Very pleased - 11,000 miles and no problems. Maybe get a Lariat next time.