Used 2003 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Head Turner
By softailmonkey

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson Rwd Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

fun car to drive and will get you a lot of thumbs up and smiles!

supercharger!

improve gas mileage somehow. Stronger/thicker anti-roll bars for less body roll.

Converted Chevy Man
By davidroy

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I traded a 2000 C1500 Silverado in to try my first Ford pickup. For the few weeks I've had it, I love it. Although the horsepower is much less than my Chevy (231 vs. 270), it still drives great. The interior look and feel are better than the Chevy, and the ride/transmission is much smoother too. We'll see if I end up a true convert. My Dad retired from General Motors so I could have bought any GMC at a discount. Thought I would try the Ford.

Supercrew 4-door; high ride; smooth shifting and easy steering; great stereo and comfortable seats. I like the look of the truck from the side.

It doesn't matter now because the 2004's are out. I would have suggested better mileage and having a ribbed steering wheel-my hands slip easily when turning corners.

Great Vehicle
By spencerallen

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I needed something that had enough room to haul a family as well as haul other miscellanous junk we as homeowners seem to collect over the course of a year. The Ford F-150 Supercrew 2wd was exactly the vehicle I was looking for. I opted for the 5.4L V8 engine instead of the 4.6L. The 5.4L just gives the vehicle that added push. If you are going to get the F-150 go for the gold and get the bigger V8.

My favorite feature is the overall roomiest of the cabin.

Improved gas mileage

the review
By kevin weld

2003 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning Rwd Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

The f150 svt is a good design the 380 hp is good for fun but the fuel is not the bast but not to bad.

my favorite feature is the hp it is fun to go o-60 in 5.7 sec. and low 13's in a 1/2 mile

it's a truck
By rlm

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

When I went to purchase this truck I did not like the interior to begin with.But they made me an offer I couldn't refuse!I am in the market for a new 2004.

moon roof and power sliding rear wondow,6 disc CD changer,heated seats.

The top of the line should have a better interior, very cheep looking leather and carpet,and I payed extra!!!!