Used 2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson Harley-Davidson Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson - Consumer Reviews

Harley-Davidson 5.4L V8 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic 5.4 ft. Bed - (17 reviews )

Clear skies and tail winds
By cg aviator

2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson Rwd Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

I have the vehicle for almost a year now. I had the Sport Trac before and did my homework to see the benefits of ownership of this truck. With kids and space availability, I'd have to say this is definitely an improvement. I also have motorcycles to haul and this is no problem with the amount of power under the hood. I have done upgrades to the powerplant as well. The truck is heavy compared to others but you can feel the design that went into this product. Ford spared nothing when building the vehicle. There is every option you may want when buying this and really no options to purchase since it is integrated.

S/C 5.4L engine. Very comfortable ride. Plenty of room for all 4 passengers. And lastly the fact that I have one of only 4,000 built in 2 tone! Any buyers???

Less fill ups at the gas station! A four link suspension instead of leaf springs due to no ability to haul much weight in the bed of the truck. Installing an oil seperator between the pcv and the intake to the supercharger.

Makes me feel young again!
By Bob Ladd

I wish I didn't love it so much because I am driving it way too often. Looking for a third family vehicle, probably will be SSR or Hummer but this truck is my Corvette with 4 doors and a bed. Outstanding. How many did they make?

Looks, power

Kick Ass and rock n roll
By ricitiki

This awesome truck is the best of looks,performance and great style. Used Bell Tech lowering kit, sprayed in bed liner, and a new intake and now I can haul stuff, strut stuff, and haul ass all at the same time. Handling improves 110% after loweringand talk about stares.If you lower yours get the best shocks, as mine hit bumps and sometime I bottom out on my snubbers.

LOOKS< STYLE< PERFORMANCE. What else can I say.

Make the back seating area a Bench rather than a set of buckets. Makes it hard to store or haul groceries inside in inclement weather

Head Turner
By softailmonkey

fun car to drive and will get you a lot of thumbs up and smiles!

supercharger!

improve gas mileage somehow. Stronger/thicker anti-roll bars for less body roll.

GOOD