2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson - Consumer Reviews

Harley-Davidson 5.4L V8 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic 5.4 ft. Bed - (16 reviews )
Awsome Truck
By Skippy42 on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson Rwd Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

There not much to say about this truck except one AWSOME TRUCK!!

Love my truck
By level65 on 05/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

The 03'Ford Harley-Davidson 100th anniversary edition F-150 is one bad truck...period!! The supercharger screams I'm not just another F-150 and the only truck badder is my big brother the "Lightning". The truck turns heads from the ages of 5 to 100. Not only does it look good but it can work if the need arises. I installed a hitch and occasionally pull a 14' trailer with no problem.I was actually shopping for a lightning but saw the Harley model and forgot all about the Lightning.If you want a BAD truck with power,looks and room all in one package buy the Harley-Davidson F-150.

American Truck
By OlDaag on 05/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I finally decided I wanted 1) A truck and 2) Lots of power. That's when I drove the Harley truck. Yeah baby! This thing has supercharged power like crazy, solid build, lots of cab room, (supercrew in 2003) lots of Harley Davidson styling, excellent chrome and Harley badged exterior and good quality leather and actual chromed steel interior. This truck gets lots of stares and plenty of "thumbs up" attention. American cool.(Harley and Ford: doesn't get much more American than THAT!) Pricey? Yep. But rest assured; you get what you pay for and every third truck on the road will not be the same as yours.

Worst Truck Ever Built
By Adam2909093 on 03/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This Truck was the biggest mistake in my life. I paid too much, and got a very poorly made, truck, that rattled down the road, and broke down, more then it ran. Dont buy this truck, What ever you do. Skip it, you be glad you did. Far as problems are concerned, there are too many to list. About the only thing that was good was the A/C and the sound system was good. besides that. Nothing else was good.

Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson
By MitchFlys on 02/26/03 00:00 AM (PST)

I love this vehicle! I catch people staring as I drive on the roads and I can't blame them. I'd be staring too if I were an observer! The 2003 body style is heads-and-shoulders above the 2002 design. The interior is nicely appointed and very comfy. Plenty of leg room and very esthetically pleasing. The bold chrome Harley-Davidson emblems placed at various locations inside and outside the vehicle add a dynamite flavor. This vehicle oozes Harley-Davidson! Overall, I love getting into this vehicle and taking it for a spin.

Jaw Breaker!!!
By Dee Mo on 12/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

I can't seem to stop talking about this truck. It's a show-stopper. I can't go anywhere without someone drooling over it or asking questions about it. The reliability is in the Ford-Harley Davidson name. The exterior and interior styling is great for a truck in its category. You can't miss the power, just mash the pedal to the floor and hear the supercharger scream!! Until someone else comes out with something better I'll have this truck among my possessions for a long time.