2003 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
ford good truck
By mark s on 12/21/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

This ford with the 5.4 liter will run over my old 2001 dodge ram with the 318 engine. This truck is much better built all around. Yes the new dodge has more torque then my truck but only by 9 foot lbs. "yeah but it takes 2,000 more r.p.m.s. to get there. just wait for the new 2004 ford engine. and chevy well i would not even go there. I get sick and tired of hearing about there engine problems. the heads warp and more. when you hit the side of there body its sounds like an echo.

Lightning
By avi on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning Rwd Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

Fun to drive, fun to look at.

Best truck I've ever own
By aalykris on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I use to own a Toyota Tacoma and the ride was hard and very uncomfortable for long trip driving. I was not a Ford truck believer until I test drove the F150 Lariat with a 5.4L engine capable of 260 horse power and I was amaze how well this truck is built and the ride is great. I drove this baby from San Jose California to Los Angeles and back and I must tell you that was the most comfortable ride I've ever had (roughly 400miles.

Ford
By 1230 on 12/15/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab XL 4WD Styleside LB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I never could get more than 16 m.p.g. in the city and 20 in the stix

fast
By 1973_Mach_1 on 12/10/02 00:00 AM (PST)

good truck, lot of power on demand. i think it would run down anything on the road.

Jaw Breaker!!!
By Dee Mo on 12/04/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson Rwd Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

I can't seem to stop talking about this truck. It's a show-stopper. I can't go anywhere without someone drooling over it or asking questions about it. The reliability is in the Ford-Harley Davidson name. The exterior and interior styling is great for a truck in its category. You can't miss the power, just mash the pedal to the floor and hear the supercharger scream!! Until someone else comes out with something better I'll have this truck among my possessions for a long time.

Ford Lighting
By racerdjk on 12/03/02 00:00 AM (PST)

I take very good care of her because she was a bit expensive for a truck. I raced many cars an won. Most say they didn't know there was such a fast truck out there.

2003 Ford F-150 FX4 SuperCrew
By YEEAATA on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great build quality. Amazingly agile considering size and ruggedness. Handling is exceptional for a large 4X4. Refined interior with great ergonomics. Rear seats fold flat with minimal effort for expanded flat floor space.

Sweet Mother of GOD
By FFighterStu on 11/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Yeah.....so after driving small 2 door cars since I was 16 (I'm only 21 now), I decided on a truck for a few reasons. I like being able to haul anything I want, helping out others, and just being in a big car up above everyone else. It's not listed in the options on this website, but the 2003 also has available the 5.4L V8. This thing rocks, it's got all the power you could ever want, and the comfort of the perfect luxury car.

I'm a Believer
By Tanker-one on 11/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Good day, I did volumes of research prior to purchasing my F-150. I opted for overall performance and I'm not dissapointed!! This vehicle handles great, cuts the wind well on the Interstate(although long distance trips are not going to be a common occurance) and feels rock solid over uneven terrain. I love it. This truck gives the sensation of being above the landscape without feeling like a Kneworth.