2003 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
wow
By hj on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning Rwd Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

what a great truck

FX4 CREWCAB
By ROBK on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

THE BEST FUN TO DRIVE

Simply the Best
By Tigertetruena on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My 2002 F-150 super-crew lariat is simply the best from its great looks to it excellent performance. The engine has an increadible power pulling a 6000 lbs horse trailer not including 5 horses. Ford is by far the best trucks out in the market. keep it up ford

2003 ford truck
By rdf on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

great truck for the money. Quality is exellent.

Perfect Compromise
By sakurama on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is wonderful. While I haven't had it for much more than 3 months I can say it's better than I expected and I had high expectations. I got the 5.4 Lariat FX4 and the power is fantastic, the offroad abilities are surprisingly good and the comfort is fantastic. The truck is quiet and solid.

finally I listened to the family
By chief210 on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Awesome, this truck is every mans dream if he wants a truck plus luxury. I have the 5,4L engine and it is very responsive and moves out fast. The ride is unmatched, I drove all models and traded a 97 dodge. The room in the back seat is unmatched, a friend is 6'4'' and had plenty of legroom with the front seat back. My family loves it, especially the kids who now have a full window to look out and cup holders that actually hold a real drink in place. I took my new Ford to the Dodge dealer and he couldn't come close to matching luxury and price. Now I can honestly say all the men of the family own Ford trucks and will never buy anything else!

Great, Solid Truck
By gregor on 01/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I sold an anemic Land Rover as I was tired of the poor mileage and awful reliability and the Ford has been fantastic so far. I have the 5.4 engine for towing and the power is great but even better is that I'm getting 15 city and 18 highway, which, while not amazing in itself is far better than the Rover (13 highway) or the Dodge's (12 highway). That 6 mpg is a 50% increase. The crew cab is fantastic and offers way more back seat room than the Rover and now I can carry dirt bikes in the back which obviously wasn't an option before. The truck can cruise easily at 80-90 and the cabin is extremely quiet.

By jose on 01/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU WANT POWER AND STILL FEEL LIKE DRIVING A SPORTS CAR THIS IS THE THE TRUCK FOR YOU. THIS IS A CAR THAT RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX CAN COMPETE WITH THE BEST AND MOST EXPENSIVE SPORTS CARS. IF YOU JUST WANT TO HAUL STUFF THEN GET A TURBO DIESEL IF YOU WANNA FLY THEN THIS IS THE TRUCK FOR YOU.

Happy AZ Lightning Owner
By redfred on 01/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Vehicle can get you in trouble due to easy to exceed speed limits that this blows right past. Get lots of looks and comments from strangers when they see it. Mileage around 13-14 m.p.h. mostly highways (city highways - rush hour can impact negatively). Have seen mileage as low as 10 m.p.h. - improved my driving after that.

I Love My Ford
By CALINATIVE on 12/31/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab XL Rwd Flareside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

This is my third F-150, and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm completly satisfied with the quality of Ford's product and services and wouldn't even consider anything else. Wonderful to drive and a pleasure to own!