2003 Ford F-150 Consumer Reviews 18

2003 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Heritage Edition 2003
By jlwebb on 02/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

A Beauty of a truck. Gets stares from people that drive a $60,000 car. Roomy Up front, but not for grown ups in the back. Kids will be fine though.

The best damn truck out there
By Damon Rowe on 02/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 2dr Regular Cab SVT Lightning Rwd Flareside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

This is a really fast beast. And it is fun to drive. I out run all kinds of stuff in this bad boy. Corvetts,camaros i even beat a mustang cobra. Buy this if you want 380 horses and 450 foot pounds of torque. Not to mentoin a 5.4 supercharged engine with a eaton blower and supercharger.

Great crew cab
By ben nunley on 02/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Great truck!Unbelievable back seat room.Smooth ride,great on highway.Love the height,impressive.

wow
By hj on 02/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

what a great truck

FX4 CREWCAB
By ROBK on 02/01/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

THE BEST FUN TO DRIVE

Simply the Best
By Tigertetruena on 01/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab Lariat Rwd Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

My 2002 F-150 super-crew lariat is simply the best from its great looks to it excellent performance. The engine has an increadible power pulling a 6000 lbs horse trailer not including 5 horses. Ford is by far the best trucks out in the market. keep it up ford

2003 ford truck
By rdf on 01/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCab XL Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

great truck for the money. Quality is exellent.

Perfect Compromise
By sakurama on 01/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This truck is wonderful. While I haven't had it for much more than 3 months I can say it's better than I expected and I had high expectations. I got the 5.4 Lariat FX4 and the power is fantastic, the offroad abilities are surprisingly good and the comfort is fantastic. The truck is quiet and solid.

finally I listened to the family
By chief210 on 01/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Awesome, this truck is every mans dream if he wants a truck plus luxury. I have the 5,4L engine and it is very responsive and moves out fast. The ride is unmatched, I drove all models and traded a 97 dodge. The room in the back seat is unmatched, a friend is 6'4'' and had plenty of legroom with the front seat back. My family loves it, especially the kids who now have a full window to look out and cup holders that actually hold a real drink in place. I took my new Ford to the Dodge dealer and he couldn't come close to matching luxury and price. Now I can honestly say all the men of the family own Ford trucks and will never buy anything else!

Great, Solid Truck
By gregor on 01/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I sold an anemic Land Rover as I was tired of the poor mileage and awful reliability and the Ford has been fantastic so far. I have the 5.4 engine for towing and the power is great but even better is that I'm getting 15 city and 18 highway, which, while not amazing in itself is far better than the Rover (13 highway) or the Dodge's (12 highway). That 6 mpg is a 50% increase. The crew cab is fantastic and offers way more back seat room than the Rover and now I can carry dirt bikes in the back which obviously wasn't an option before. The truck can cruise easily at 80-90 and the cabin is extremely quiet.