Used 2003 Ford F-150 King Ranch SuperCab Consumer Reviews - 1 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Love my King Ranch but...
By TGP

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab King Ranch Rwd Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Love my King Ranch F150, no majar issues after 110K miles besides normal wear and tear with mechanical, brakes, etc. Interior leather is the best, will never own another truck besides Ford King Ranch! Only problem I had is rusting on the inside of lower door panels. Rust warranty would not cover that repair, dealer told me it had to be rsuted all the way through for warranty to cover which was upsetting to hear. I tried to repair myself but the rust along the inside edge keeps returning. I plan on buying a new 2009 King Ranch in a year, Ford builds a great truck!

King Ranch leather seats! Leather seats clean up great with King Ranch leather cleaner/conditioner. I have dogs that sometimes scratch the leather but the cleaner removes the marks. The leather is a saddle leather, not painted leather found in most cars and trucks. You will not be disapointed!

Wish the bed of truck was longer for a crew cab but then it may not fit inside my garage.