2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Ford F-150 XLT Sport
By Mitch on 02/03/05 13:32 PM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I really love my F-150. I have always wanted an F-150, and when I bought mine I haven't been let down. Around town or on the highway, it definitely does not disappoint.

Good and Bad
By jcpf250 on 03/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I had a '97 f-150 4.6 ran great but traded it in for a '03 f-150 5.4 because the '97 had 210,000 miles. The '97 never had major problems. The '03 I have pretty much sucks. Motor knocks on a cold start, tranny shifts funny, and the rear diff "grabs" when making a sharpe turn. Needless to say the '03 is for sale.

Damn Good Truck
By Ford Truck on 01/29/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Love the truck. Simple, fun to drive, and works for me. Looking for an all- around truck, 2WD, extended cab, for the family, can't do any better.

XChev, Mistake or Not?
By Gruff on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I have had Chevys since 1967 used to be a Ford man. Chevy wouldn't give me a good trade in so I went to Ford. I like my new truck but have found something's wrong. Work men ship is a little bad. Seat belt put installed backward, Pedal adjustment missing, Read door out of adjustment, gap on dash board on drivers side and no tinted windshield. . All in all I like the truck, just have to get used to driving a Ford.

15 years!
By jcamp on 06/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

My last pickup was a 1988 F-150 regular cab. Stick, no air, upgraded XL package, that was 15 years ago when I got it off the lot! WE are finishing putting our kids through college so it was time for me. I ordered exactly what I wanted, 2 tone XLT, auto, air and even a splurge of the Moon roof. It is my dream truck, right down to the colors I picked. I had the dealer add the egg grate grill (same as the heritage edition with chrome trim) and chrome nurf bars to make it perfect! We traveled on a 1400 mile trip to get our daughter at college and it was very comfortable.

Heck of a truck
By rvcbiomed on 06/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

Best truck on the market

Excellent choice!
By Booter on 06/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

I enjoy being able to haul pretty much anything in comfort. With the tall tires and ample suspension every road ill is taken in stride. The truck looks good inside and out

My Ford F150
By papaglide on 11/13/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

The only fault I can find in this truck is: Paint is cracking in the roof rain channel. I haven't taken it back to the dealer yet, but I know they will fix it.

Ford Guy for 45yrs
By TDMAC on 06/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT Rwd Styleside SB (4.2L 6cyl 5M)

5.4 V8 really cranks up. After 45yrs of driving Ford cars, vans, P.U.s, this Super Crew is the top performer and a great handling package. As an ex racer, I drive the wheels off this truck. But the General Grabber AW tires are AWful and squeal from bad traction, almost dangerous in rain. With good tires (BFG T/A Radial type) I will out drive most. Interior is great and with a bed cover, I carry anything and everything.