2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson - Consumer Reviews

Harley-Davidson 5.4L V8 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic 5.4 ft. Bed - (16 reviews )
Best Vehicle I've ever owned!
By Ture fan! on 03/15/07 10:18 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson Rwd Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

I loved Ford and Harley Davidson for years and this truck is the epitome of performance and style in a truck. Anyone that has the opportunity and means to own one should take it. I love it and even my children will love it when I can give it to them.

Awesome Truck
By Creoleplay on 09/11/05 21:19 PM (PDT)

The '03 Ford Harley Davidson is one awesome pickup. I've always been a Chevrolet man until now. I don't think I'll ever go back. It's the best vehicle purchase I've ever made hands down.

bad ride
By M Shane on 04/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This truck is sweet, have had nothing but good luck with ford trucks since I was a kid. This is the best one of all.

Great Harley
By LBR on 01/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Have had the Harley for 11 months and love it. My wife likes it more than I. Great comfort and power. I'm 62 years old and I have never had as many eyes checking out a vehicle as this one gets. We have owned four c-5 corvettes and only my wifes(yellow) vette gets more attention.

Clear skies and tail winds
By cg aviator on 01/10/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I have the vehicle for almost a year now. I had the Sport Trac before and did my homework to see the benefits of ownership of this truck. With kids and space availability, I'd have to say this is definitely an improvement. I also have motorcycles to haul and this is no problem with the amount of power under the hood. I have done upgrades to the powerplant as well. The truck is heavy compared to others but you can feel the design that went into this product. Ford spared nothing when building the vehicle. There is every option you may want when buying this and really no options to purchase since it is integrated.

Makes me feel young again!
By Bob Ladd on 01/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

I wish I didn't love it so much because I am driving it way too often. Looking for a third family vehicle, probably will be SSR or Hummer but this truck is my Corvette with 4 doors and a bed. Outstanding. How many did they make?

Kick Ass and rock n roll
By ricitiki on 12/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This awesome truck is the best of looks,performance and great style. Used Bell Tech lowering kit, sprayed in bed liner, and a new intake and now I can haul stuff, strut stuff, and haul ass all at the same time. Handling improves 110% after loweringand talk about stares.If you lower yours get the best shocks, as mine hit bumps and sometime I bottom out on my snubbers.

Head Turner
By softailmonkey on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

fun car to drive and will get you a lot of thumbs up and smiles!

GOOD
By BILLY BOB SPIKER on 08/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

BEST VEHICAL I EVER HAD.

pimp truck
By jameslee22 on 07/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

this is a great truck