Used 2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson Harley-Davidson Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson - Consumer Reviews

Harley-Davidson 5.4L V8 Supercharger 4-speed Automatic 5.4 ft. Bed - (17 reviews )

Love my Harley F150
By T Mac

2003 Ford F-150 Harley-Davidson 4dr SuperCrew Harley-Davidson Rwd Styleside SB (5.4L 8cyl S/C 4A)

I can't say enough about this truck a I absolutely love it. I park the truck in the winter as I live in the Great White North. The only problem I have is in the summer is I can't keep my 17 year old daughter from not driving it ,she loves the truck too. The truck has lots of power pulled 7000LBS trailers with it no problems, passing cars like they were parked.This truck is a real head turner and can see this truck staying in the family for along time.If you can get one do it ,you will not be disappointed.

Power of the Super charged motor and the looks.

Make it summer all year so I can drive it every day.

Best Vehicle I've ever owned!
By Ture fan!

I loved Ford and Harley Davidson for years and this truck is the epitome of performance and style in a truck. Anyone that has the opportunity and means to own one should take it. I love it and even my children will love it when I can give it to them.

The comfortable interior sound and feel of the engine when you floor it!

The only thing I could possibly think of is a 10 pound pulley instead of the 6 pound pulley that comes stock with this particular 5.4 V-8. Also a gas mileage meter with the built in compass. Other than that I can not say there is much to improve upon.

Awesome Truck
By Creoleplay

The '03 Ford Harley Davidson is one awesome pickup. I've always been a Chevrolet man until now. I don't think I'll ever go back. It's the best vehicle purchase I've ever made hands down.

Power, interior styling and black and silver exterior.

Instrument panel is difficult to read depending on the time of day and outside lighting. The overhead panel only has direction. It needs to have more options, i.e. mpg calculator, trip time clock, clock, etc.

bad ride
By M Shane

This truck is sweet, have had nothing but good luck with ford trucks since I was a kid. This is the best one of all.

Rear bench seat should be an option.

Great Harley
By LBR

Have had the Harley for 11 months and love it. My wife likes it more than I. Great comfort and power. I'm 62 years old and I have never had as many eyes checking out a vehicle as this one gets. We have owned four c-5 corvettes and only my wifes(yellow) vette gets more attention.

Power-Comfort-Style

Instrument panel is impossible to read with lights on at dusk and dawn. Should have more do dads Trip calculator etc.