2003 Ford F-150 - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Best Vehicle I have ever owned
By Kent on 09/09/05 09:24 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought this truck brand new and I will never own a car again. I love the seats and it rides like a Caddy or something on that level. Great for towing and for hauling. I get compliments about this truck all the time even from non-truck fans. Gas mileage is ok but if you are worried about that don't buy a truck. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone!

Typical Ford Truck
By Greg on 03/17/05 15:32 PM (PST)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I rated the mileage at a 7, but honestly it is on par for the type vehicle it is. But it is costly for just running around town. It has been on several long trips with 4 and luggage and actually performs well on the road. Super low end torque for trailer towing. Rides smoother than most cars and handles pretty good as well.

king of the road
By nathan25 on 07/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I owned a silverado prior to buying this truck and the ford wins hands down. More room, comfort and capability makes up for what little difference there is in performance. My wife steals it at every possible opportunity.

King Ranch Love
By kevin7 on 06/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford F-150 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch Rwd Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I recently purchased the F-150 Super Crew King Ranch 4x2 5.4L. The interior of the truck has a Western leather look and feel that is most appealing. With the 5.4L power plant I feel like the King of the road.