Used 2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:

Ford F-150 supercrew
By Ryan75

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I bought a new '03 and I love it. The only thing that I wish it had was more horsepower and better gas mileage. I have the 5.4L and I still think it needs like 50 more horsepower.

The look, I love the bodystyle and the color I have. The FX4 package gives it more of a sporty look.

More power!

dont you just luvit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By jeff hiddleson

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew XLT 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

from the styling on the outside to the comfortable seating inside whether it be leather or cloth seating this ford supercrew truck is just about everything a person could want or need.

4 real doors ,styling ,sunroof

pretensioners on front safety belts

Don't buy a Ford F-150
By Derrick Manqueros

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew King Ranch 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Don't buy this vehicle, because (2) Ford Dealerships and the manufacturer will not take responsibility for a product that I spent $31,000 on.

If a car manufacturer designs, makes, and sells a product, they should be able to repair and/or fix the product. That has not happened. Too many car companies, especially Ford, do not take responsibility in repairing problems that arise with their own products.

Great Truck
By F150john

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 2WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This has been a great family vehicle. My family several trips during the year and this truck fits the bill. The interior is comfortable and the truck is fun to drive, And we can carry a large amount of luggage with us in the back. The only trouble has been a defective battery at 11000 miles, which the dealer replaced and the fold down console on the front seat had to be replaced because the leather seperated from the console. It was covered by the warrenty. I have been very please with my truck.

4 real doors

I wish the cd player was not in the rear. I also wish foglight were an option on the 2wd model.

Sweet Ride
By Indiana Lawman

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCrew 4dr SuperCrew Lariat 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I purchased the F-150 Lariat 4x4 crew cab because of the interior room and the ride. The ride is better than most passenger vehicles and SUV's! I've received numerous complements about the size, looks, and interior room of this vehicle.

Ride height, interior room, and comfort of the rear seat. 6'4" and there is still leg room front and back. There a ton of low end torque.

The only draw back is the gas mileage, about 13/city. Maybe someday Ford and it's competitors will use the technology that's available to help out it's customers.