2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab Consumer Reviews 7

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific F-150 model:
Built Ford Tuff!
By sturmtiger on 03/15/02 05:49 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle replaced a '93 Ranger that I also bought new. Love the 5.4 L V-8, it pulls our 24 ft Airstream camper with reserve plenty of reserve power. I like the aggressive styling of the FX4 package. i.e., the grille and 17" rims. Very comfortable when traveling, the 60/40 bench seating better than the captain's chairs, IMHO.

4x4 offroad Chevy Killer
By Razz53 on 03/14/02 21:05 PM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Great truck with excellant power and styling. Kicks my friends Z71 Chevy with a 350 and gets better gas milage. Have had a few quality issues with the 4x4 transfer case, but Ford has been very reasonable about replacement and customer satisfaction. If I were to buy another I would get the super crew.

Found on road dead
By docster on 03/13/02 17:10 PM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XL 4WD Styleside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

had truck for 3 months. was in shop almost every 3 weeks. For a new truck, this is unacceptable by any measure. Ford says does live up to all of the accronyms. turned truck back in and bought a toyota. Toyota builds a FAR superior Truck in quality. I'd pay more for the quality and sacrafice the options any day

Best Truck
By Bobby on 03/08/02 19:44 PM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab Lariat 4WD Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Best Truck I've ever owned

Nice looks bad engine
By Jason1973 on 03/08/02 04:39 AM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 2WD Styleside LB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

Actually I have a 98 F-150 but everything is the same on the 2002's I like the looks of my Ford F-150 but I'm experiencing what Ford calls piston slap and Ford would not do anything about it. Learn your lesson from me and don't buy a truck for its looks because when I start it up in the morning it sure sounds like a ugly truck. Do your research to see if the problem was fixed.

Nice Truck
By redneck on 03/05/02 14:13 PM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

I have had the truck for almost a month, F-150 supercab. It has excelled at its intended function, a truck. I have used it to carry and haul materials from city to city.

F-150 Flairside 4x4
By offrdford on 03/04/02 13:44 PM (PST)

2002 Ford F-150 SuperCab 4dr SuperCab XLT 4WD Flareside SB (4.6L 8cyl 5M)

The 5.4 engine pulls my horse trailer around like it's wasn't even there. I did put a 3" lift and 32.8" tall tires on it with a K&N filter charger system, under drive pullies, and a Jet power module. That combonation of add on's worked great and the ride and handling of this new suspension compaired to the TTB is great! I have been very pleased with this truck on and off the road.